Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- requirements for publication in scientific and applied journal “Vidnovluvana energetika”
- example of article in scientific-applied journal " Vidnovluvana energetika"
- questionnaire "About the Authors"
- requirements and example of literature design according to DSTU 8302:2015
- transfer of copyright
- license agreement