PERMANENT MAGNETS: IT’S APPLICATION IN ELECTROTECHNICAL INDUSTRY AND WASTE TREATMENT FROM MINING AND OTHER ENTERPRISES
Permanent magnets are environmentally friendly, "cold", energy sources with ability to maintain magnetization for a long time. They are often exceeding the electromagnetic energy sources by the magnetic field level, what causes their wide range of applications.
The article considers the application of permanent magnets in the electrotechnical industry, in particular in high-speed electrical machines; industrial robots; as well as in treatment facilities of waste from mining, such as magnetite and weakly magnetized ores, oxidized iron-containing, ilmenite, manganese, etc.
Comparison of machines with various designs on the basis of magnetic systems research and taking into account the optimal design was performed.
On the example of the situation in Ukraine, it is shown that in dumps of rocks that do not have industrial value under the traditional approach to processing, indicators that meet the requirements of metallurgical enterprises can be achieved by using magnetic enrichment technology. To solve such problems, the following works were performed:
- the magnetic field in a serial drum separator was investigated and the possibility of increasing its level by using a magnetic "backing";
- the magnetic block for the serial drum separator system is developed, which allows to reduce the consumption of expensive NdFeB magnets by two times with the maintaining of the high magnetic parameters;
- the expediency of the magnetic system design of the drum separator in which the alternation of the polarity of the magnetic blocks occurs along the axis of the system was proved;
- based on the results of the of the magnetic field investigation with a change in the magnetic system geometric parameters and the dependence of the induction on the separating layer, the expediency of the roller separator is shown;
- the separator's roll optimum geometrical ratios are determined (on the basis of the results of weakly magnetic ores separation in a different roll rotational speeds).
The use of permanent magnets in devices used for more than 30 industries is shown. It is established that one of the key tasks in the use of permanent magnets in separating devices is the investigation of three-dimensional magnetic fields to obtain a dependence of the field penetration depth into the separating layer or separation region.
2. A.S. 21199 Ukraine, IPC H02K 21/00, H02K 16/00. Front electrogenerator / Yu.M. Perminov, M.S. Khodorovsky, Yu.V. Shevchenko (Ukraine). – № 200604349; stated. 18.04.06: published 15.03.07, Bul. № 3.
3. A.S. 59090 Ukraine, IPC F03D 1/02. Wind power unit / V.I. Pribyshyn, A.V. Shataylo, Yu.M. Perminov etc. (Ukraine). – № 2003010283; stated. 13.01.03: published 15.08.03, Bul. № 8.
4. A.S. 38530 Ukraine, IPC H02K 21/00. Wind-powered generator with toothed stator / Yu.M. Perminov V.P. Kohanevich, M.O. Shikhailov (Ukraine). – № u 200809958; stated. 31.07.08: published 12.01.09, Bul. № 1.
5. A.S. 106673 Ukraine, IPC H02K 16/00, H02K 21/22. A modular design wind-driven power plant / S.O. Kudrya, Yu.M. Perminov V.P. Kohanevich (Ukraine). – № 201301473; stated. 07.02.13: published 25.09.14, Bul. № 9.
6. Perminov Yu.N., Ruban N.S., Ryibka Ya.V. (1975) Issle-dovanie i opredelenie optimalnoy geometrii magnitnyih sistem s radialnyim raspolozheniem polyusov trapetseidalnoy formyi. [In-vestigation and determination optimal geometry of the magnetic systems with a radial arrangement of trapezoidal poles]. Kiev, Ukraine: Electromachine Automation [in Rus.].
7. Vasilev Yu.K., Perminov Yu.N., Ruban N.S. (1975) Vyibor magnitnyih sistem dlya byistrodeystvuyuschih ispolnitelnyih dvigateley postoyannogo toka. [The choice of magnetic systems for high-speed DC motors]. Kiev, Ukraine: Electromachine Au-tomation [in Rus.].
8. Perminov Yu.N., Ruban N.S., Fedotov V.P. (1980) Dvigateli privoda nakopitelya na magnitnoy lente. [Drive motors for magnetic tape drives]. Kiev, Ukraine: Electromachine Automa-tion [in Rus.].
9. Kudrya S.A., Perminov Yu.N. Budionnyi V. F. (2007) DoslIdzhennya magnItnih sistem zbudzhennya sinhronnih vItro-generatorIv. [Magnetic excitation systems of synchronous wind turbines]. Vidnovluvana energetika [Renewable energy], 2 [in Ukr.].
10. Kudrya S.A., Perminov Yu.N. Budionnyi V. F. (2009) O metodah rascheta magnitnyih sistem s postoyannyimi magnitami. [Methods of calculating magnetic systems with permanent mag-nets]. Vidnovluvana energetika [Renewable energy], 4 [in Rus.].
11. Vilkul Yu.G., Azaryan A.A.,Azaryan V.A., Trachuk A.A. (2011) Problemyi pererabotki mineralnogo syirya tehnogennyih mestorozhdeniy Ukrainyi [Problems of mineral raw materials processing from technogenic deposits of Ukraine]. Моskov, Rus-sia: Gornaya promyishlennost [in Rus].
12. Balagurov V.A., Galteev F.F., Larionov A.N.(1964) El-ektricheskie mashinyi s postoyannyimi magnitami. [Electric ma-chines with permanent magnets]. Моskov, Russia: Energiya [in Rus].
13. Arnold R.R. (1969) Raschet i proektirovanie magnitnyih sistem s postoyannyimi magnitami . [Calculation and design of magnetic systems with permanent magnets]. Моskov, Russia: Energiya[in Rus].
14. Bul B.K. (1964) Osnovyi teorii i rascheta magnitnyih tsepey. [Fundamentals of the magnetic circuits theory and calcula-tion]. Моskov, Russia: Energiya [in Rus].
15. Pyatin Yu.M. (1980) Postoyannyie magnityi, spravoch-nik. [Permanent magnets, reference book]. Моskov, Russia: En-ergiya [in Rus].
16. Perminov Yu.N., Kohanevich V.P., Monahov E.A., Popkov V.S. (2017) Razrabotka metodiki raschete teplogeneratora s postoyannyimi magnitami. [Calculating method for a heat gener-ator with permanent magnets]. Vidnovluvana energetika [Renewa-ble energy], 1 [in Rus.].
Abstract views: 85 PDF Downloads: 128
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.