The feasibility of implementation of electric car charging stations based on renewable energy sources in Ukraine
The work deals with an analysis of with renewable energy market development in Ukraine and abroad. The analysis has revealed that in a stalled capacity of renewable energy units in the
world by the end of the year 2015 reached 785Gw (1.491 Gw in Ukraine), while a crease in a realization of electricity-driven vehicles and hybrid cars by the same time reached 4.26 million
units (in Ukraine more than 2 thousand). The dynamic of the constant increase of electric captives in the renewable energy field and, party curly growing interest in the electrically driven cars is
evident. Taking into account the impact of power stations in the field of renewable energy on the country national GRID and the fact that necessity in additional changing stations has become evident the heavy drain on the electric system is expected. In that case, charging batteries from renewable sources seems to be promising. That’s it is proposed to study felicity of wind power stations and photovoltaic station in the autonomies mode of charging batteries for electric cars.
2. Atlas of the energy potential of renewable and alternative energy sources Ukraine / Institute of Renewable Energy National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. - K: Viola- Print, 2012. – 55 с.
3. Internet resource. Access mode: http://www.evvolumes.com/
4. Internet resource. Access mode: www.ren21.net - Renewables 2016 Global Status Report
5. Internet resource. Access mode: https://www.iea.org - «Global_EV_Outlook_2016».
6. S.A. Kudrya, A.V. Pepelov Renewable Energy in 2015: state and prospects of development in Ukraine / S.A. Kudrya, A.V. Pepelov // Renewable energy and energy efficiency XXI century: Intern. Conf., 29 - 30 September. 2016: Theses. - Kyiv, 2016. – С. 25 – 32.
7. Internet resource. Access mode: http://news.finance.ua/ua/news/-/384511/rynok-elektromobilivzrostaye
8. Internet resource. Access mode: http://www.autoblog.com/
9. Internet resource. Access mode: http://www.facilities.uiowa.edu/
10. Internet resource. Access mode: http://www.envisionsolar.com
11. Internet resource. Access mode: www.innoventum.se
12. Internet resource. Access mode: ttp://xsunx.com/
13. Internet resource. Access mode: http://news.energysage.com/
14. Internet resource. Access mode: http://www.chademo.com/
Abstract views: 52 PDF Downloads: 40
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.