The high harmonic components of voltage and current of the asynchronous generator with short-circuited rotor winding in small wind and hydroelectric installations
Asynchronous generators (AG) with short-circuited rotor winding and capacitive excitation are applied to convert mechanical energy to electrical energy on the turbine shaft of small
wind and hydroelectric installations. An asynchronous generator is a more simple device than the synchronous counterpart, and it has a low cost. However, quality parameters of generated electricity issues, in particular, harmonic components of voltage and current require further study.
There has been analyzed the presence of high harmonic components of voltage and current, and identified the rotor eccentricity of the asynchronous generator.
The descriptions of laboratory stand for the experimental study of the harmonic content of voltage and current have been given in the paper. The processed results of the experimental studies have
been listed in the table. According to the results of experimental studies the quality indicators of electric energy have been determined and then analyzed its compliance with existing standards.
Electric energy quality indicators of the asynchronous generator with short-circuited winding meet the requirements of existing standards and do not limit its use in the small wind and hydroelectric installations.
2. Ivanov A.O., Pulatov V.B., Tishchenko O.O. (1967). Elektrostantsii z asinkhronnim generatorom [The power station with induction generators]. Kiev, Ukraine: Tekhníka [in Ukrainian].
3. Lezhnyuk P.D., Níkitorovich O.V., Kulik V.V. (2011). Malí gídroyelektrostantsíii z asinkhronnimi generatorami [Small hydro power plants with induction generators]. – Vínnitsya, Ukraine : VNTU [in Ukrainian].
4. Zubkov U.D. (1949). Asinkhronnyye generatory s kondensatornym vozbuzhdeniyem [Induction generators with excitation capacitor ]. – Almaty, Kazakhstan: Izd-vo AN KazSSR [in Russian].
5. Toroptsev N.D. (1970). Aviatsionnyye asinkhronnyye generatory [Air induction generators]. Moscow, Russia:Transport [in Russian].
6. Vishnevskiy L.V., Pass A.E. (1990)/ Sistemy upravleniya asinkhronnymi generatornymi kompleksami [Control systems induction generator complexes]. Kiev, Ukraine: Lybid [in Russian].
7. Toroptsev N.D. (2004). Asinkhronnyye generatory dlya avtonomnykh elektroenergeticheskikh ustanovok [Induction generators for autonomous electric power plants]. Moscow, Russia: Energoprogress [in Russian].
8. Vol'dek A.I. (1978). Elektricheskiye mashiny [Electric motors]. Leningrad, Russia: Energiya [in Russian].
9. Geller B., Gamata V. (1981) Vysshiye garmoniki v asinkhronnykh mashinakh [Higher harmonics in induction machines]. Moscow, Russia: Energiya [in Russian].
10. Gaintsev U.V. (1975) Vliyaniye teplovogo sostoyaniya asinkhronnoy mashiny na yeye kharakteristiki [Influence of the thermal state of the induction machine in its characteristics]. Elektrotekhnika [Electrical Engineering], No. 3, 20-21 [in Russian].
11. GOST 13109-97. (1999). Elektricheskaya energiya. Sovmestimost tekhnicheskikh sredstv elektromagnitnaya. Normy kachestva elektricheskoy energii v sistemakh elektrosnabzheniya
obshchego naznacheniya. [Electric Energy. Compatibility of technical equipment. Power quality limits in public electrical systems .. introduced]. Moscow, Russia [in Russian].
Abstract views: 40 PDF Downloads: 62
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.