Algorithm for calculating synchronous end design generators with located at stator ends two magnetic systems for wind turbines
Widespread use of synchronous generators with permanent magnet excitation in modern wind power plants requires development and upgrade of their calculation methods. Considering
the variety of this generator type structures this is hard to make with one procedure. At the same time for a number of standard designs with synchronous generators excited by permanent magnets, there have been developed calculation algorithms that take into account the accumulated theoretical research and practical achievements.
The paper suggests the calculating algorithm for end design generators with two magnetic systems based on permanent magnets being installed on stator ends; the algorithm got tested on 200 Watt generator.
The calculation algorithm includes the following steps:
– step 1 – choice of nominal generator parameters;
– step 2 – calculation of generator parameters;
– step 3 – calculation of magnetic system;
– step 4 – calculation of stator parameters;
– step 5 – clarifying generator electric parameters;
– step 6 – calculation for a 200 Watt generator and its experimental verification.
The deviation between experimental data and the developed algorithm for a 200 Watt generator does not exceed 7.5%.
2. Perminov Yu.N., Kokhanevich V.P., Budennyy I.V., Donets A.M. Algorithm for calculating synchronous generators for wind turbines with permanent magnets excitation // Vidnovliuvana enerhetyka. – 2015. – №2. – Pp. 60–65.
3. Fateev Ye.M. Wind turbines. – L.: VIME, 1946. – 244 p.
4. Perminov Yu.N. Designing electric motors with annular multipolar anisotropic magnets // Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy: Elektromekhanika. – 1988. – № 11. – Pp. 45–50.
Abstract views: 44 PDF Downloads: 57
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.