Soil massif permeability pattern research at vertical well water fill
One of the common sources of thermal energy is the natural heat of the soil. Using this heat can be implemented through the creation of underground soil heat exchangers with the use of
vertical wells. The subject of study is research of thermophysical properties in the soil massif that surrounding vertical wells.
In this article is possible to find experimental results of soil massif permeability and thermal conductivity of soil that surrounding vertical well during its filling of heat carrier. Determination of the thermophysical properties of soil massif that surrounding vertical well is necessary for determining the size of soil underground heat exchangers surface.
One part of this work is the development of the experimental plant for field research of thermal processes in the upper layers of the Earth with vertical wells. On this plant completed the first
stage of research - filling of a vertical hole by liquid heat carrier total volume of 663l and an initial temperature of 58 C.
As the heat carrier at filling vertical wells uses water in terms of environmental safety - enters in the aquifer, and in terms of ensuring the following researches
Temperature measurement of the soil massif at different depths;
Determination of thermophysical properties of the soil massif and vertical wells pipes.
In conclusion, we see that there is a need for further research of soil massif that surrounding vertical well, with the study of thermal processes at heat carrier motion in the well.
2. DSTU B V.2.1-5-96 (HOST 20522-96) "Soils. The methods of static processing of test results". (Rus)
3. Denisova E.I., Shak A.V. Measuring thermal conductivity on the meter IT "Lambda"-400: Methodological Guide to laboratory work. – Yekaterinburg: GOU VPO UGTU-UPI, 2005. – 35 p. (Rus)
4. Physical quantities. Directory. Babichev A.P., Babushkina N.A., Bratkovskiy A.M. et al.; Eds. Grigoreva I.S., Meylikhova Ye.Z. – М.: Energoatomizdat, 1991. – 1232 p. (Rus)
5. Morozov Yu.P, Velychko V.V., Tuz V.O., Oliinichenko V.H. Experimental research installation with thermal processes in vertical wells in natural conditions // Vidnovliuvana enerhetyka. – 2011. – №1(24). – Pp. 82–88. (Ukr)
6. GOST R 8.585-2001 State system for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Thermocouples. Nominal static characteristics of conversion. (Rus)
7. UKT38 Shch4 The eight-channel device for measuring and controlling the temperature. Manual. (Rus)
8. AS-2 Interface adapter. Manual. – M. OVYEN. – 17 p.(Rus)
Abstract views: 38 PDF Downloads: 26
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.