The potential use of hydropower resources of main small rivers Ukraine
According to the publication of reference "Water Fund of Ukraine" (Kyiv, 2001), Ukraine has 63119 rivers and streams with a total length of more than 206 thousand km. The total theoretical hydropower potential of small rivers in Ukraine is about 12.5 billion kW’hour per year. This value is output to determine the total technical potential of hydropower resources of small rivers in Ukraine.
Technically achievable potential of small rivers of Ukraine according to various sources range from 65% to 90% of the total hydropower potential. However, it should be noted that the full specification of the hydropower potential of small rivers on the territory of Ukraine after 1960 was not held. In recent years, has changed the much regulatory framework of small hydropower Ukraine.
This publication by the energetic use for the main rivers of Ukraine that are most promising for small hydroelectric power production. Calculated based on research conducted legitimate hydrological information and in view of the current regulatory framework in the electricity and environmental sectors.
Determined that the amount of technically feasible potential hydropower resources for even basic small rivers is within 315% of the total natural potential. This quantitative importance to bases for a technological capacity of small rivers throughout the territory of Ukraine based on certain natural potential.
2. Liu, H., Maseru, D., Esser, L. (2013) Dopovid pro svitovy rozvitok maloi gidroenergetiki [Report on the global development of small hydropower]. Vienna, Austria: UNIDO and ICSHP. www.smallhydroworld.org. Retrieved from http: //www. smallhydroworld. org/fileadmin/user_upload/pdf/WS HPDR_2013_Executive_Summary_Russian.pdf [in Russian]
3. Klimenko, B.G. (2010) Gidrologiya Ukraini: navchalny posibnik dlya studentiv geograjiv [Hydrology of Ukraine: Textbook for students of geography]. Kharkiv, Ukraine: Kharkiv National University of V.N. Karazin [in Ukrainian]
4. Malinin, N.K. (1985) Teoreticeskie osnovi hydroenerhetyki [Theoretical Foundations of hydropower]. Moscow, Russia: Energoatomizdat [in Russian]
5. Moroz, A.V. (2014). Anafe rozrahunkovih doshdzhen gіdroenergetichnih resursrv malih richok Ukraini [Analysis settlement studies of hydropower resources of small rivers Ukraine], Vidnovljuvana energetyka [Renewable Energy], 1, VO- 75 [in Ukrainian]
6. Moroz, A.V., Vasko, P.F., Brill, A.A. (2012). Viznachennya gidroenergetichnogo potentsialu malih richok za dovilnoi zabezpechenosti vitrat vodi [Definition hydropower potential of small rivers provision for voluntary water consumption]. Vidnovljuvana energetyka [Renewable Energy], 1, 42-49 [in Ukrainian]
7. Kosovets, O.O. (Ed.) (2014). Pratsi tsentralnoi geofizichnoi observatorii [Proceedings of the Central
Geophysical Observatory]. Kyiv, Ukraine: Interpress Ltd [in Ukrainian]
8. (2015) Programa vidnovlennya obectiv maloi gidroenergetiki Zhitomirskoi oblasti na 2011-2015 rocky [Program of rehabilitation of small hydropower in Zhytomyr region for 2011-2015]. (n.d.). www.oda.zt.gov.ua. Retrieved from
http://oda.ztgov.ua/images/golovna/oblasni-galuzevi- programu/27.pdf. [in Ukrainian]
9. (2015) Richka Teresva. Zahidny region. Tyachivsky raion. Zakarpats'ka oblast [River Teresva. West Region. Tyachiv district. Transcarpathian region]. (n.d.). www.ukrain.travel. Retrieved from http://www.ukrain.travel/dr- uk/1874-richka-teresva.html [in Ukrainian]
10. Strelec, B.Y. (Ed.). (1987). Spravochnik po vodnym resursam [Water Resources Handbook]. Kyiv, Ukraine: Urozhaj [in Russian]
11. Suhodolya, O.M., Sidorenko, A.A., Behun, S.V., Be¬luga, A.A. (Analyte. ext.). (2014) Suchasnyj stan, problemi ta perspectivi rozvitku gidroenergetiki Ukraini: analit. dop. [The current state, problems and prospects of development of hydro¬power Ukraine: analyte. ext.]. Kyiv, Ukraine: NISS [in Ukrainian]
Abstract views: 65 PDF Downloads: 43
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.