ANALYSIS OF EXCHANGE PROCESSES IN PARALLEL WORK OF TWO THREE-PHASE WIND TURBINES
An extended analysis of electromagnetic compatibility problems in the Smart Grid and the use of wind turbines in them is carried out. A comparative analysis of different types of electric AC machines, which are part of wind turbines, is carried out. The purpose of the study is to analyze the exchange processes in autonomous three-phase power supply systems based on wind power plants of different capacities. The authors set forth the following tasks: construction of analytical dependencies of own and mutual influences of separate elements of the autonomous power supply system model with two wind turbines in an arbitrary intersection, analysis of exchange processes in parallel operation of two wind turbines of the same power included non-synchronously and analysis of exchange processes in parallel operation of two wind turbines of different power included synchronously, feeding the asymmetric load. The analytical dependences have been constructed and the formulas for determining the exchange power of many generator systems characterizing the own and mutual influences of separate elements of the autonomous power supply system on the basis of parallel operating wind turbines at an arbitrary section of the system have been able to determine the influence of any element of the system (consumer, converter, generator etc.) to other elements of the system. These dependencies can be used to quantify the flows in three-phase autonomous systems with two generators and to reproduce the given formula for n generators connected to one user. It was carried out to evaluate the exchange processes in parallel operation of two wind turbines of the same power included non-synchronously with different loading. This allowed us to choose the optimal moment of switching on or off the generators and to evaluate the likely mutual influence of the wind turbines when combined to feed one load at a specific time. The analysis of exchange processes during the parallel work of two wind turbines of different power, feeding the asymmetric load is carried out. The linearity of the exchange power depends on the power generators' difference, which in turn allows us to predict the behavior of a system powered by several wind turbines, taking into account the difference in conditions of their operation.
2. Verma, S.P., Kumar P., Noor-ul-Islam (2012) Smart Grid, Its Power Quality and Electromagnetic Compatibility. MIT International Journal of Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering, 1, 55–64.
3. Sayenko Yu.L., Baranenko T.K. Problemy elektromagnitnoy sovmestimosti v sistemakh elektrosnabzheniya s moshchnymi preobrazovatelyami chastoty [Problems of electromagnetic compatibility in power supply systems with powerful frequency converters]. Priazovsky State Technical University, 57–62. [in Russian]
4. Kirilenko O.V., Denisyuk S.P., Ribina О.B. (2007) Osoblyvosti zabezpechennia elektromahnitnoi sumisnosti v elektrychnykh merezhakh Ukrainy [Especially in the electricity supply of Ukraine] Pr. Іnst. Elektrodynamiky NASU [Works of the Institute of Electrodynamics], 16, 27–30. [in Ukrainian]
5. Zhezhelenko I.V., Shidlovsky A.K., Pivnyak G.G., etc. (2012) Elektromagnitnaya sovmestimost potrebiteley [Electromagnetic Compatibility of Consumers]. Machinostroenie [Mechanical Engineering] 351. [in Russian]
6. Denysiuk S.P., Horenko D.S. (2016) Analiz Problem vprovadzhennya virtualnyh elektrostanciy [Analysis of problems in the field of virtual electric power]. Energetika: ekonomika, tehnologii, ekologiya, [Power engineering: economics, technology, ecology], 2, 25–33. [in Ukrainian]
7. Derevyanko D.G., Horenko D.S. (2016) Osobluvosti pobudovy ta funkcionuvannya virtualnyh elektrostanciy v umovah OES Ukraini. [Particular attention is paid to the function of the virtual electric power in the development of the OEC of Ukraine]. Energetika: ekonomika, tehnologii, ekologiya, [Power engineering: economics, technology, ecology], 3, 61–69. [in Ukrainian]
8. Zharkin A.F., Denisyuk S.P., Popov V.A. (2017) Sistemy elektrosnabzheniya s istochnikami raspredelennoy generacii [Power supply systems with sources of distributed generation], Naukova dumka, 232. [in Russian]
9. Ermolin N.P. (1975) Elektricheskie mashiny [Electric machines]. Vysshaya shkola [Higher education. school] 295. [in Russian]
10. Kononenko E.V., Sipailov G.A., Kharkiv K.A.. (1975) Elektricheskie mashiny [Electric machines]. Vysshaya shkola [Higher education. school] 279. [in Russian]
11. Zhuikov V.Ya., Denisyuk S.P. (2010) Enerhetychni protsesy v elektrychnykh kolakh z kliuchovymy elementamy. [Energetic processes in power supplies with key elements]. NTUU «KPI» 264. [in Ukrainian]
12. Denysiuk S.P., Horenko D.S. (2016) Obminni protsesy v tryfaznykh avtonomnykh systemakh elektrozhyvlennia [Exchange processes in three-phase autonomous electric power systems]. Pr. Іnst. Elektrodynamiky NASU [Works of the Institute of Electrodynamics], 45, 9–15. [in Ukrainian]
13. Denysiuk S.P., Horenko D.S. (2016) Analysis of Exchange Processes During Parallel Operation of Wind Electric Units. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 82, 26–32.
14. Kramer W., Chakraborty S., Kroposki B., Thomas H. (2008) Advanced Power Electronics Interfaces for Distributed Energy System. NREL TP-581-42672, 132.
15. Horenko D.S., Melnichuk G.V. (2016) Analiz vplyvu konduktyvnykh zavad na systemu z netradytsiinymy dzherelamy elektroenerhii. [Analis vplivu conductive zavad on the system with unconventional electric jerkers]. Energetika: ekonomika, tehnologii, ekologiya, [Power engineering: economics, technology, ecology], 4, 72-81. [in Ukrainian]
16. Staniulis, R. (2010) Reactive Power Valuation. TEIE-5150, 42.
17. Bessonov L.A. (1978) Teoreticheskie osnovy elektrotekhniki: Elektricheskie tsepi. [Theoretical Foundations of Electrical Engineering: Electric Circuit]. Vishya shkola [Higher education. school], 528. [in Russian]
Abstract views: 29 PDF Downloads: 30
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.