DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTIGATION OF THE METHOD FOR IMPROVING PHASE STABILITY OF MIXTURED MOTOR FUELS TO ENHANCING THEIR ECOLOGICAL AND OPERATIONAL CHARACTERISTICS
The paper shows the relevance of the use of mixed gasoline, which includes oxygenates, in particular, bioethanol, which will reduce the consumption of petroleum products, significantly reduce the number of harmful substances in the products of combustion and increase the production of high-octane fuels. However, its use has significant disadvantages, the main of which is the probability of phase separation in combination with water. Proceeding from this the developed method of studying the bundle of watered blended gasoline. On its basis, the method of phase stabilization of alcohol-based types of gasoline with the use of various surfactants (SAPs) was proposed. In the work, the complex surface-active additive for solubilizing and its further possibility of addition in automobile engines are developed and tested. The required concentrations of an additive-stabilizer are determined, which increase aggregate stability and allow the use of fuel mixtures with biosolids at low temperatures. The study of the influence of the additive-stabilizer on the physical and chemical parameters of fuel does not go beyond the normative documents (gasoline meets the requirements of DSTU 4839-2007), which indicates their suitability for use in automobiles.
2. [Electronic resource]. – Access to the source: http: //www.benzina.com.ua/laboratory.
3. Kapustin V.М. Bioethanol and its use as an oxygen-containing additive in motor fuel // The First International Con-gress on Bioethanol April 26, 2006 – M.
4. Stepanenko O.M. General and inorganic chemistry, Ch.1. / Stepanenko O.M., Reiter L.G., Ledovsky V.M., Ivanov S.V. – K .: Pedagogical Press, 2000 – 776 pp.
5. Chernozukov N.I. Technology of oil and gas processing. Part three: cleaning of petroleum products and the production of special products. – Moscow: Chemistry, 1967. – 360 p.
6. Saydakhmadov SI, Karpov S.A., Kokhanov SI, Kapustin V.M. Increase in the phase stability of gasoline-alcohol mixtures. Sat materials of the 6th International Forum "Fuel and Energy Complex of Russia". St. Petersburg, April 11-13, 2006, p. 160-161.
7. Emulsions / Under Ed.A.A. Abramzon: Per. from english –L: Chemistry, 1972.–448c.
Abstract views: 29 PDF Downloads: 27
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.