NUMERICAL CALCULATION OF PARABOLIC AND PARABOLIC THROUGH CONCENTRATOR PARAMETERS FOR THE SOLAR POWER SYSTEM BASED ON STIRLING ENGINE
Concentrators of solar energy are gaining increasing importance in connection with the need to address important scientific and engineering tasks in the creation of the new technology and the use of solar energy.
The main characteristics of the mirrors, which concentrate direct solar radiation, are irradiation in the focal plane and maximal irradiation in the focus of the mirror . When designing powerful solar installations there is a need for the use of new software to calculate the technical characteristics of solar concentrators.
The issue of creating universal software for calculating the basic energy characteristics of parabolic and parabolic cylindrical solar energy concentrators in the Windows environment is considered. The generalized mathematical model provides implementation of the stages of calculation and designs taking into account the energy characteristics of the source of radiation, the inaccuracy of reflecting surfaces, and so on.
The analysis of the existing models for calculating parameters of parabolic and parabolic cylindrical through concentrators is presented. According to the results of the study, the differences between the methods were determined, the key parameters were calculated, the differences between approaches were determined.
The mathematical model for calculating the basic characteristics for an ideal and real solar energy concentrator is created. The difference and peculiarities of the calculation of parabolic and parabolic cylindrical solar concentrators are presented. A step-by-step algorithm for calculating the characteristics of the solar concentrator is simulated.
The plot of the dependence of the maximum irradiance of the parabolic and parabolic cylindrical solar concentrators are presented through solar concentrator on the maximum opening angle was constructed.
The developed program can be used in modern solar technology, related to the design of powerful solar systems.
Ref. 8, Tab. 3, Fig. 7.
2. Stoudenets V.P., Pasichnyi V.V., Ptukha A.A. Bazovi kharakterystyky doslidnytskoho stendu “ofsetnyi soniachnyi kontsentrator – dvyhun Stirlinha”. [The basic characteristics of the research unit "offset solar concentrator - Stirling engine"]. Vid-novljuvana energetyka. 2013. № 1(32). Pp. 31-36 [in Ukrainian].
3. Zahidov R.A, Klyichev Sh.I. Maksimalnaya kontsentri-ruyuschaya sposobnost parabolotsilindricheskih zerkal. [Maxi-mum concentration capacity of parabolic through mirrors]. Geliotehnika. 1973. № 4. Pp. 46-47 [in Russian].
4. Akbarov R.Yu. Analiticheskaya formula dlya rascheta energeticheskih harakteristik solnechnogo parabolotsilindi-richeskogo kontsentratora. [Analytical formula for calculation the energetic characteristics of the solar parabolic through collector]. Respublikanskaya Konferentsiya «Fundamentalnyie i prikladnyie voprosyi fiziki», posvyaschennoy 100-letiyu akademika S.A.Azimova. Tashkent. 2014. Retieved from https://www.twirpx.com/file/1495729/ [in Russian].
5. Aparisi R.R. Eksperimentalnaya ustanovka dlya polu-cheniya vyisokih temperature. [Experimental setup for high tem-peratures]. Ispolzovanie solnechnoy energii. Vol. 1. Izd. AN SSSR. 1957. Pp. 151-162 [in Russian].
6. Zahidov R.A. Tehnologiya i ispyitaniya geliotehnich-eskih kontsentriruyuschih system. [Technology and testing of heliotechnical concentrating systems]. Tashkent. Izd. «Fan» Uz-SSR. 1978. 184 p. [in Russian].
7. Zhoze P. Raspredelenie plotnosti potoka energii v fokalnom izobrazhenii solnechnoy pechi. [The flux through the focal spot of a solar furnace]. Solnechnyie vyisokotemperaturnyie pechi. Moscow. Izd. inostr. lit. 1960. Pp. 229-239 [in Russian].
8. V.P. Stoudenets, N.N. Tsyrin, S.S. Dovgyi, N.O. Ye-manova. The Characteristics of Solar Dish/Stirling System Based on UDS-1 Machine. Proceedings of 8-th International Green En-ergy Conference (IGEC-8). Кyiv. June 17-19. 2013. Рp. 214-216 [in English].
Abstract views: 76 PDF Downloads: 62