ECONOMIC ASPECTS OF REALIZATION OF AUTONOMOUS CHARGER STATIONS OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES ON THE BASIS OF WIND TURBINE
The volumes of electricity generation in Ukraine for the last year, as well as the dynamics of growth of electric consumption in comparison with the previous year have been analyzed. The current state of development of renewable energy objects of Ukraine is considered, and it is noted that a significant increase in photovoltaic and wind power plants is due to the highest coefficients of the "green tariff" that are valid for the sale of clean energy. It is shown that the rates of increase of capacities of wind power plants are significantly inferior to photoelectric stations. It is noted that the wind energy potential of Ukraine significantly exceeds the energy potential of solar radiation. Taking into account the rapidly growing dynamics of electric vehicle growth in Ukraine, the need to accelerate the use of the energy potential of Ukraine's wind through the implementation of autonomous charging stations of electric vehicles with wind turbines has been substantiated. The downward dynamics of the cost index of wind power plants and lithium-ion batteries is considered. The basic investments for realization of the system of an autonomous charging station of an electric motor with wind power plants and buffer batteries of energy are determined. On the basis of the analysis of the seasonal nature of the change in the production of wind power plants, as well as the tariff policy for the sale of electric energy at the charge of electric vehicles, it has been established that the payback period for the sale of an autonomous charging station of this type may be from 9-10 to 19-20 years. It is noted that the index of the guaranteed electric vehicle charge will be maximal only if the wind speed distribution is evenly distributed during the year. Ref. 8, fig. 4.
2. U 2018 r. vvedeno maizhe u 3 razy bilshe novykh potu-zhnostei vidnovliuvanoi elektroenerhety-ky, nizh u 2017 rotsi. [In 2018, almost 3 times more new renewable energy sources were introduced than in 2017]. Electronic resource. Retrived from http://saee.gov.ua/uk/news/2731 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kudria S.O. Netradytsiyni ta vidnovlyuvani dzherela en-erhiyi. [Unconventional and renewable sources of energy]. Pidruchnyk. Kyiv: Natsionalnyi tekhnichnyi universytet Ukrainy («KPI»). 2012. 495 p. [in Ukrainian].
4. Analiz rynku elektromobiliv. [Analysis of the market of electric vehicles]. Electronic resource. Retrived from http://irsgroup.com.ua/ecars [in Ukrainian].
5. Wind Turbine Price Index. Internet resource. Retrived from https://about.bnef.com/blog/2h-2017-wind-turbine-price-index/ [in English].
6. Rogozhin, Alex & Gallaher, Michael & Helfand, Gloria
& McManus, Walter. Using indirect cost multipliers to estimate the total cost of adding new technology in the automobile industry. International Journal of Production Economics. Elsevier. 2010. April. vol. 124(2). Pp. 360-368. [in English].
7. Lithium-ion battery pack costs worldwide between 2010 and 2018 (in U.S. dollars per kilowatt hour). Internet resource. Retrived from https://www.statista.com/statistics/883118/ global-lithium-ion-battery-pack-costs/ [in English].
8. Elektryka dlia elektromobiliv v Ukraini staie platnoiu. [Electricity for electric cars in Ukraine becomes paid]. Internet resource. Retrived from https://auto.24tv.ua/ elektryka_dlia_elektromobiliv_v_ukraini_staie_platnoiu_n3167
Abstract views: 100 PDF Downloads: 66