IMMEDIATIVE MODEL OF THE CHARGING PROCESS OF THE EMCSENTIAL AC-CUMULATOR OF THE ELECTRODYNAMIC DRIVER PUMP IN ALONE STATE WINDTURBINE
Capacitive drives, as a necessary component, are widely used in a variety of electrical installations and systems. The analysis of known approaches to increasing the efficiency of the charging circuit has shown that they are associated with certain difficulties. For example, chargers with sources regulated under a certain voltage law are complex and their application can only be justified in exceptional cases. In addition to the converging power source and the capacitive drive additional reactive elements are required that store energy and maintain the input and output levels at the same level during the charging process. This requirement plays a significant role in the case of the use of a source of limited power. In most cases, the energy processes of the charge of the capacitor were analyzed at zero initial conditions.
The maximum efficiency can be achieved with a constant input and output current. To achieve the maximum efficiency of the converter in the initial period of time should store energy to end the charge to give stored energy to maintain the charge current.
The wind turbine works under stochastic conditions of changing the level of wind speed, which leads to the corresponding indicators on the charger terminals. Estimation of the required amount of energy for charging a capacitive drive for the above-mentioned dependence is complicated.
The purpose of the work was to determine the time of charging the capacitive drive of the electrodynamic actuator of the pump of the autonomous wind power plant to the given technological limits by means of simulation modeling under stochastic conditions of changing the level of wind speed. When changing the values of the mathematical expectation of wind speed in the range of 4...5,2 m/s, when charging a capacitive drive, at the technological limit of voltage 100 V, is, respectively, 12.5 ... 7s. Ref. 10, fig. 10.
2. Khazieva R.T., Kyryllov R.V., Kolesnikova O.I. Modeling of capacitive storage charge device based on multi func-tion into grated electromagnetic component. Nafta i haz. 2015. Sb. tr. 69-y Mizhnarodnyy Mol. naukovyy konf. MDU Nafta i haz im. I. M. Hubkina. M. 2015. pp. 388-393. [in English].
3. Khazieva R.T., Kyryllov R.V., Putyntseva A.A. Modelyuvannya systemy zaryadu yemnisnoho pryvodu [Capaci-tive Charge System Simulation]. Elektropryvod, elektrotekhnika ta elektroobladnannya pidpryyemstv: Sb. naukovyy stupin. II Mizhnarodnyy V Vserosiysʹka naukovo-tekhnichnyy konf. (3–4 kvitnya). Ufa. vydannya UHNTU. 2015. pp. 170-177. [in Russian].
4. Vashkevych E.H. and others. Rozrobka zaryadnykh sys-tem dlya yemnisnykh nakopychuvachiv enerhiyi. [Development of charge systems for capacitive energy storage] Part 2. Sylova el-ektronika. 2009. No. 1. Retrived from http://www.power-e.ru/2009_1_34.php [in Russian].
5. Khazieva R.T., Kyryllov R.V., Kolesnikova O.I. Modeling of system charge of storage capacity or based on multi func-tioning grated electromagnatic component. Nafta i haz. 2015. Sb. dysertatsiy 69-ho Mizhnarodnoho Movnoho naukovoho Konf. RNE nafty i hazu im. I. M. Hubkina. M. 2015. T. 3. P. 378.
6. Volkov I.V., Maylz A.N. Systemy postiynoho strumu na osnovi induktyvno-yemnisnykh peretvoryuvachiv [DC systems based on inductive-capacitive converters]. K. Naukova dumka. 1974. P. 9, Pp. 14-23. [in Russian].
7. Pentahov I.V. Osnovy teoriyi zaryadnykh lantsyuhiv yemnisnykh nakopychuvachiv enerhetyka [Fundamentals of the theory of charging circuits of capacitive energy storage]. K. Nau-kova dumka. 1982. p. 424. [in Russian].
8. Vasko P.F., Verbovyy A.P., Pasich S.T. Realizatsiya sto-khastychnoyi modeli pozdovzhnoyi skladovoyi shvydkosti vitru dlya zadach enerhiyi vitru [Realization of a dtochastic two-parameter model of the longitudinal component of the wind speed for wind energy problems]. Vidnovliuvana enerhetyka. 2017. No. 3. pp. 54-61 [in Ukrainian].
9. Holovko V.M., Kokanevych V.P., Shykhaylov M.O., Pav-lov V.B., Pavlenko V.E., Perkova I.YU .Vitroelektrychna ustanov-ka. Patent na korysnu model No 65230. Ukraina. MPK F03D7/00.9/00.[Wind Electric Pump Installation. Patent for utility model No 65230. Ukraine. MPK F03D7/00.9/00]. №201106729. Announced 30.05.11. Published 25.11.11. Bull. No. 22. 2011. [in Ukrainian].
10. Holovko V.M., Kokanevych V.P., Shykhaylov N.A., Perkova I.YU. Vitronasosna ustanovka z elektrodynamichnym pryvodom [Electrodynamic driven wind pump] Alter. enerhetyka ta ekolohiya. 2015. No. 15-16. pp. 29-33[in Russian].
Abstract views: 104 PDF Downloads: 57