FEATURES OF DETERMINATION OF RATIONAL SITES FOR PLACEMENT OF PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANTS IN UKRAINE
The purpose of the work is to systematize and streamline the actions and main provisions taking into account the existing regulatory documents that must be fulfilled in the design and construction of photovoltaic plants in Ukraine, starting with the selection of the site for their placement and ending with obtaining a license for production and a contract for the sale of electricity.
The paper describes the development of a methodology for determining the feasibility of placement of sites of photovoltaic plants and their capacities taking into account the environmental aspects of the regions of Ukraine. This technique is the result of systematic scientific analysis of step-by-step actions in the design, construction and commissioning of a PV plants in Ukraine, taking into account and complying with all the legislative and technical requirements currently in force in our country, starting with the choice of the site for the construction of the PV plants and ending with obtaining a license for production and a contract for the sale of received electricity. The methodology for ease of use is made in the form of a table, in which the logical sequence contains the items of action (works) to be executed, with explanations and references to the existing legislative and regulatory documents and the results obtained for each of the points.
The paper describes an algorithm for mapping schemes for each of Ukraine's regions, with the projection of perspective sites for the construction of PV plants with a short description of them and the possibility of joining-up to the grid. The development of the chart-diagrams is preceded by an analysis of the state of the electric energy infrastructure in the vicinity of the planned land use for the location of a PV plants, which is also needed, in addition to all, to determine the optimal location of generating power generation capacities. The developed charts give a clear idea of the proposed sites for the construction of photovoltaic plants and the possibilities of their connection to the electrical grid. Ref. 9, tabl.1, fig. 1.
2. Gamarko A.V., Pundev V.A., Reztsov V.F., Surzhik T.V., Shevchuk V.I. Efectyvnict vykorystannya ploshchadok dlya rozmishchennya fotoelectrychnykh stanciy. [The Effi-ciency of Using Places for Placing Photovoltaic Plants].International Scientific Journal «Alternative Energy and Ecology» (ISJAEE). 2014. No. 23. Pр. 35-39. [in Ukraini-an].
3. Zbirnyk referativ dysertaciy, naukovo-doslidnykh ta doslidno-construktorskikh robit № 05’2018 44.10.18.0529/ 0216U005119 Rozrobka komplexnykh zahodiv i metodych-nykh recomendaciy zi zmenshennya vplyvu na dovkillya pry budivnytstvi ta expluataciyi fotoelectrychnykh stanciy. [Col-lection of abstracts of dissertations, research papers and scien-tific research institutes № 05'2018 44.10.18.0529/0216U005119 Development of complex measures and methodological recommendations for reducing the environmental impact during the construction and opera-tion of photovoltaic plants]. Final Report. Renewable Energy Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Chairman Reztsov V.F. State Registration 0113U005151. UDC 620.9. 150 р. [in Ukrainian].
5. Kudrya S.O., Reztsov V.F., Surzhik T.V., Yatsenko L.V., Dushina G.P., Vasko P.F., Morozov Yu.P., Zabarny G.M. etc. Atlas enerhetychnoho potentsialu alternatyvnoi enerhetyky v Ukraini. [Atlas of the energy potential of renew-able energy sources in Ukraine]. K. Renewable Energy Insti-tute of NAS of Ukraine. 2012. 60 p. [in Ukrainian].
6. Reztsov V.F., Surzhik T.V., Teimurazyan M.S. Analiz rozpovsiudzhennya vyshchykh harmoniynykh skladovykh napruh ta strumiv v cabelnyh liniyah fotoelectrychnykh stanciy ta zasobiv obmezhennya ikh vplyvu na otochuyiuche seredovyshche. [Analysis of the distribution of higher har-monic components of voltages and currents in cable lines of photovoltaic stations and means of limiting their impact on the environment]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2014. No. 1(36). Pр. 36-40. [in Ukrainian].
7. Pundev V.A., Shevchuk V.I. Perspectyvy vycorystann-ya Chernobylskoy zony z metoiu rozvytku fotoenergetyky v Ukraini. [Perspective of the use of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone for the development of photovoltaic in Ukraine]. Inter-national Scientific Journal «Alternative Energy and Ecology». 2017. No. 04-06 (216-218). Pр.25-32. [in Ukrainian].
8. Gamarco A.V., Matviychuk O.S., Pundev V.O., Surzhik T.V., Shevchuk V.I., Yatsenko V.V. DSTU 8328: 2015 Helioen-ergetyka. Moduli fotoelectrychni. Zagalni tekhnichni vymogy. [Solar energy. Photoelectric modules. General technical re-quirements]. Entered on 07.01.2017. K. DP UkrNDNTS. 2016. 30 p. [in Ukrainian].
9. Gamarko A.V., Matviichuk O.S., Pundev V.O., Surzhik T.V., Shevchuk V.I., Yatsenko V.V. DSTU 8635:2016 Helioen-ergetyka. Ploshchadki dlya rozmishchennya fotoelectrych-nykh stanciy. Pryednannya do electroenergetychnoi systemy. [Solar energy. Places for photovoltaic plants. Accession to the electric power system]. Entered 01.01.2017. K. State Enter-prise UkrNDNTS. 2016. 52 p. [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 72 PDF Downloads: 41