MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF THE EMC DISCHARGE PROCESS SOLUTION IN ALONE STATE WIND TURBINE WITH ELECTRODYNAMIC PUMP DRIVER
The unevenness and incidentality of energy from renewable energy sources prompts the development of electropulse units for its use. One of the reasons behind the constraint of the use of such installations is the lack of appropriate mathematical models, which makes it impossible to evaluate the efforts that arise when operating the operating elements. In known electrodynamic drives, the magnitude of the power pulse is usually defined as a value proportional to the diameter of the coil and equal to the diameter of the conductive disk. However, it has been experimentally established that there is a maximum value of the diameters of the structural elements of the electrodynamic drive, the excess of which significantly decreases its efficiency. Also, the efficiency of the electrodynamic drive is influenced by the thickness of the electric coil, since the efficiency of the process of transferring electric energy from the condenser to the electrodynamic drive of the electrodynamic drive falls at a large thickness of the coil. In addition, without understanding the discharge process in electropulse units, it is often not possible to select the parameters of chargers and capacitive drives. It is desirable to make such an agreement that charging and discharging are interdependent, which relies on the control system of the impulse device. Often the control circuitry turns off the discharge unit from the charger during the discharge process.
The mathematical model of the process of discharging a capacitive drive to the working body of the electrodynamic drive of the pump was developed, which allowed to determine the influence of its parameters on the duration of the discharge pulse. To calculate the inductance of the coil of the actuator, an expression is proposed, the calculation of which gives a satisfactory result. Estimated data coincides with the results of the experimental bench check. Ref. 7, fig. 2.
2. Vasko. P.F. Osoblyvosti enerhetychnoho potentsialu en-erhetyky na terytoriyi Ukrayiny. [Specific characteristics of wind energy potential in Ukraine]. Energy and Electrification. 1997. No. 4. Pp. 53-55.
3. Pustynnikov V.V. Doslidzhennya roboty induktyvno-impulsnoho heneratora. [The study of the inductive-pulse genera-tor. Modern high technology]. Modern high technologies. 2015. No. 3. Pp. 65-70.
4. Kulyhin V.I., Kyrylyuk I.O., Korohodskyy V.A., Lomov S.H. Elektrodynamichnyy pryvid. [Electrodynamic drive]. Patent a 2006 05452. Publ. 2009.02.27.
5. Zelenskyy A.V., Makarychev Yu.I. Radiokomponenty dys-kretnoyi ta funktsionalnoyi elektroniky. [Radio components of discrete and functional electronics]. Kuybyshev. 1986. 58 p.
6. Tseytlin L.A. Induktyvnist provodiv i lantsyuhiv. [Induct-ance of wires and circuits]. L.M. Gosenergoizdat. 1950. 230 p.
7. Kalantarov P.L., Tseytlin L.A. Rozrakhunok induktyv-nostey: Dovidnyk. [Inductance Calculation]. Reference Book. L. Enerhoatomizdat. 1986. 488 p.
Abstract views: 101 PDF Downloads: 53