DESIGN COMPARISON OF SYNCHRONOUS PERMANENT MAGNET GENERATOR FOR WIND TURBINES
The article points out the expediency of usage the asynchronous motor for re-design them into synchronous generator with permanent magnet excitation. According to the calculation results there are given some recommendations in questions such as choice of the asynchronous motor and its corresponding speed multiplier for manufacturing synchronous generator with excitation of high-energy rare-earth permanent magnets neodymium – iron – boron (NdFeB). Application of speed multiplier allow to increase rotation speed of generator, decrease its dimensions and mass, but it causes increasing the general mass of set due to installation of speed multiplier. Serial industrial products have optimal geometrical ratios, minimized by weight, have high quality of manufacturing and, consequently – are reliable. An original design of caseless gearless synchronous permanent magnet generator for wind turbine is presented and a number of calculations in a range of power since 20 kW till 2 MW is provided. An evaluation of geometric changes in tooth zone of stator in these generators are given that allows to estimate its manufacturability. For declining the weight and size indicators the caseless gearless synchronous permanent magnet generator was proposed, designed, made and tested. The power of generator is 20 kW. Also there are given some results of calculation of gear and gearless windturbine for its further estimation, taking into account its dimensions and mass of active materials, including rare-earth permanent magnets, the price of which is the most. References 9, tabl. 2, figures 3.
2. Perminov Yu., Kohanevich V., Shihaylov N., Perminova S. Opredelenie parametrov i osnovnyih razmerov generatorov dlya prilivnyih elektrostantsiy maloy moschnosti (do 1000 kVt). [De-termination of parameters and basic dimensions of the generator of low power tidal plants (up to 1000 kW)]. Vidnovluvana energeti-ka. 2017. No.3. Pp. 66-72. [in Russian].
3. Kudrya S., Perminov Yu. Optimizaciya system vozbuzhdeniya elektricheskikh maschin. [The optimization of excitation system of electric machines]. Vozobnovlyaemaya ener-getika. [Renewable energy]. 2012. No. 3. Pp. 57-62. [in Russian].
4. Kudrya S., Perminov Yu., Budioniy V. Doslidzhenya mag-nitnikh system zbudzhennya sinkhronikh vitrogeneratoriv. [The research on magnetic excitation systems of synchronous wind-generator]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2007. No. 2. Pp. 55-59. [in Russian].
5. Perminov Yu., Kohanevich V., Monakhov E. Razrabotka metodiki rascheta teplogeneratora s postoyanimi magnitami. [The development of design calculation methodic of heat-generator with permanent magnets]. Vidnovluvana Energetyka. 2017. No.1. Pp. 56-61. [in Russian].
6. Kudrya S., Perminov Yu. O metodakh rascheta magnitnikh system s postoyanimi magnitami. [About calculation mathods of the magnetic systems with permanent magnets]. Vidnovluvana Energetika. 2009 No.4. Pp. 40-43. [in Russian].
7. Balagurov V., Galteev F., Larionov A. Elekticheskie mashini s postoyanimi magnitami. [Permanent magnet machines]. Moscow. Russia. Eneriya. 1964. 208 p. [in Russian].
8. Arnold R. Rashet i proektirovanie magnitnikh system s postoyanimi magnitami. [Calculation and design the magnetic systems with permanent magnets]. Moscow. Russia. Energiya. 1969. 260 p. [in Russian].
9. Bul B. Osnovi teorii I rascheta magnitnikh cepej. [Basics of theory and calculation of magnetic circuits]. Moscow. Russia. Energiya. 1964. 154 p. [in Russian].