SYSTEM OF POWER SUPPLY WITH ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES: SECURITY OF ACOUSTIC SOURCES’ FUNCTIONING
One of the effects of the positive process of science and technology are related phenomena, including negative. It is necessary to provide lower levels of noise intensity at the design stage in the development of alternative sources of energy converting systems. These measures are necessary to protect the environment from noise pollution. In order to develop measures aimed at reducing the sound pressure (SPL) in the noise to the level required by normative documents  it is necessary to analyze the noise from the equipment, which provides conversion of alternative energy sources.
For the safe functioning of such facilities, it is necessary:
- to determine the sources of acoustic emission;
- to develop the theoretical basis of the noise generating process;
- to carry out the development of calculation models of ultrasound fields.
In this perspective, there is no doubt about the relevance of the problem of reducing noises from the structural elements of power supply systems, where the energy of solar radiation, the energy of the wind potential, warm environment etc. are converted. The harmful effects of noises on people in the surrounding areas or in residential buildings, as well as the nature inhabitants, should be eliminated.
The result of conducted researches is the formation measures to reduce the noise level of infrasound range. In the design of innovative power supply systems it is necessary to use components that determine not only level of noise, but also the efficiency of the used aggregates. For example, for heat pumps it is beneficial to use low noise elements, compressor must be placed outside the building or in a soundproof chamber. Placing of wind turbines should be at a remote distance from the residential area.
Continuous noise of the heat pumps can be reduced by using a rotary compressor instead of a piston, rejection of applying the valve, as in some rotary compressors. Piston compressors should be well balanced to reduce vibration and be mounted on vibration damping base. The choice of refrigerant may affect the level of noise (denser vapor is preferred), but if it involves increase of pressure, there may be the opposite effect. It is proposed to decrease the rotor speed of the wind turbines at night.
The method, which allows effective calculation of SPL of the first infrasound harmonics (2.4 Hz, 4.8 Hz, 9.16 Hz, 18, 32 Hz) and determination of their directional characteristics is proposed. Ref. 13, fig. 1.
2. Sokol G.I. Osobennosti akusticheskih processov v infrazvukovom diapazone chastot. [Features of acoustic processes in the infrasonic frequency range]. Scientific Monograph. D. Promіn. 2000. 136 p. [in Russian].
3. ISO 3743-1:2010. Akustika. Opredelenie urovnej zvukovoj moshhnosti i urovnej zvukovoj jenergii istochnikov shuma s ispolzovaniem zvukovogo davlenija. Tehnicheskie metody dlja nebol'shih podvizhnyh istochnikov v reverberacionnyh poljah. [Acoustics. Determination of sound power levels and sound energy levels of noise sources using sound pressure. Technical methods for small moving sources in reverb fields]. [in Russian].
4. Rebrov L.V. Otchet o rezultatah informacionnyh issledovanij po teme: Jekologicheskoe obsledovanie AVE-250 S. [Report on the results of information research on the topic: Environmental survey AVE-250 S]. Nauch.-tehn. otchet. H. SVNC Akad. nauk Ukrainy. 1993. 96 p. [in Russian].
5. Hajnrih G., Najork H., Nestler V. Teplonasosnye ustanovki dlja otoplenija i gorjachego vodosnabzhenija. [Heat pump systems for heating and hot water]. M. Strojizdat. 1985. 351 p. [in Russian].
6. Tehnicheskoe opisanie i instrukcija po jekspluatacii vetrojelektricheskoj ustanovki AVE – 500 № 90.9990.0000.0000.01.0.TO. [Technical description and instruction manual for wind turbine wind turbine - 500 No. 90.9990.0000.0000.01.0]. D. GKB «Juzhnoe». 1997. 65 p. [in Russian].
7. Sokol G.I. Infrazvuk – jekologicheski vrednyj faktor v vetrojenergetike. [Infrasound is an environmentally harmful factor in wind energy]. Sb.trudov. Mezhdunar. akust. simp. “Konsonans - 2005”. Kiev. 27 - 29 September. 2005. K. 2005. Pp. 283-290. [in Russian].
8. Prihodko A.A., Redchic D.A. Kompjuternoe modelirovanie ajerodinamiki podvizhnyh rotorov vetroagregatov Dare i Savoniusa. Ajerogidrodinamika: problemy i perspektivy. [Computer simulation of the aerodynamics of mobile rotors of Darier and Savonius wind turbines. Aerohydrodynamics: problems and prospects]. 2006. Vol. 2. Pp. 120-142. [in Russian].
9. Abramovskij E.R. Metodika posledovatelnyh priblizhenij v raschetah ajerodinamicheskih i jenergeticheskih parametrov vetrodvigatelej. [The method of successive approximations in the calculations of the aerodynamic and energy parameters of wind turbines]. Visn. Dniepropetrovsk. Univ. August. Mechanics. 2000. ed. 3. vol. 1. Pp. 3-11. [in Russian].
10. Harvey H. Hubbard, Kevin P. Shepherd. Wind Turbine Acoustics. NASA Technical Paper 3057 DOE/NASA/20320-77. December. 1990. Pp.1-46. [in English].
11. Surzhyk T.V. Deiaki pryntsypy pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti vykorystannia teplonasosnykh ustanovok. [Some principles for improving the efficiency of heat pump installations]. Vidnovluvana energetska. 2012. No.4 (31). Pp. 86-90. [in Ukrainian].
12. Gutin L.Ja. Izbrannye trudy. [Selected Works]. Book. Sudostroenie. L. 1977. 730 p. [in Russian].
13. Sokol G.I., Kirichenko S.Ju. Infrazvukovye polja v vetrojenergetike v rakurse jekologicheskoj obstanovki. [Infrasound fields in wind energy from the perspective of the environmental situation]. Scientific and technical conference "Water management, heat engineering and geology". Bulletin of the Brest state. University. 2015. No. 62(92). Pp. 112-114. [in Russian].
Abstract views: 35 PDF Downloads: 29