EQUIVALENT CIRCUITS OF ELECTRIC POWER ACCUMULATORS CONNECTED TO SOLAR PHOTOCELLS
The goal of work is to create an equivalent electric circuit of the battery connected to the photocell and load. The work defined the necessity of creating electric models and equivalent circuits of electric energy accumulators, as well as when connected to solar photovoltaic cells. Different equivalent schemes of electric energy batteries are shown for different simulations. The evolution of equivalent circuits from simplified to generalized is shown. Described their parameters and set levels of current and voltage. It is shown that the simplified equivalent circuit of the battery based on Rint-models. It is determined that the developed model is an LCD model, since there are passive parasitic elements. It is shown that the subsidiary associations of two models in one, in the Thevenin-model. It is stated that the further development of models of an electrochemical battery has the model of Randels. This equivalent circuit contains an additional Warburg impedance. It is shown that to simplify this equivalent circuit, the impedance is replaced by a set of resistor-capacitor pairs. In the following, the connection of the general equivalent scheme of replacement of the battery to the photocell and load is shown. Its parameters are painted. As the photocell's replacement schemes, for simplicity, ideal voltage sources and capacitor resistors are used. Subsequently, for the wider modeling of the photocell, as ideal circuit current and non-linear passive elements, replacement of the circuit was used. Thus a generalized equivalent electrical circuit diagram of the battery connected to the photocell and load was obtained. Made of the equations for currents and voltage of the equivalent circuit. Ref. 6, fig. 6.
2. Randles circuit. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randles_circuit. [in English].
3. Bondarenko D.V. Use of electrical equivalent circuits at simulation optoelectronic systems. 5th International Workshop on Laser and Fiber-Optical Networks Modeling. 2003. Proceedings of LFNM 2003. Pp.72-74. [in English].
4. Bondarenko D.V. Vykorystannya ekvivalentnykh el-ektrychnykh skhem dlya rozrakhunku perekhidnykh protsesiv u kolakh z fotobatareyeyu ta neliniynym optoelektronnym navanta-zhennya. [Useing of equivalent electrical circuits for calculating transition processes in circles with pv-battery and nonlinear optoe-lectronic load]. Proceedings of the Institute of Electrodynamics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Collection of scien-tific works. No. 2(2). K. 2002. Pp. 13-15. [in Ukrainian].
5. Bondarenko D.V. Vykorystannya sonyachnykh batarey dlya pobudovy avtonomnykh system ekolohichnoho monitoryn-hu. [Useing of solar panels for the design of autonomous systems of environmental monitoring]. Vidnovluvana energetika. № 3(42). 2015. Pp.18-20. [in Ukrainian].
6. Bondarenko D.V., Shchokina V.A., Ponomarenko O.P. Vykorystannya movy prohramuvannya Java dlya modelyuvannya v sonyachniy enerhetytsi. [Using the Java programming language for modeling in solar power]. Materials of the 19th International Scientific and Practical Conference "Renewable Energy and Ener-gy Efficiency of the 21st Century". Kyiv. 2018. Pp. 255-259. [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 44 PDF Downloads: 25