THE INFLUENCE OF AERODYNAMIC CHARACTERISTICS OF A BLADE PROFILE ON THE ENERGY CHARACTERISTICS OF A WINDOW ROTOR
The variety of aerodynamic profiles of different types and their number makes it necessary to develop certain approaches for the appropriate selection of an aerodynamic profile that would meet the requirements of rational conversion of wind energy with maximum efficiency. The work is devoted to determining the energy performance of a rotor of a wind-driven installation at different wind speeds depending on the blade profile, by analyzing the aerodynamic characteristics of different types of profiles. In this work, the methods of analysis of aerodynamic parameters of the blade profile and the characteristics of the rotor of the wind turbine are used. Guidelines for their choice in the design of low-power autonomous wind power plants are given. Depending on the inverse quality ratio, the profiles were divided into two groups: 1 - traditional profiles: P-II, A-6, BS-10, BS-10, p-11-18 - these profiles provide the best utilization rates the rotor wind energy within the range ξ = 0.36… 0.4 in the speed range z = 4… 5; 2 - GA (W) -1 series profiles and FX laminated profiles - the profiles of this group are characterized by the values of the wind energy utilization factor ξ = 0.53… 0.57 in the speed range Z = 6… 11, and at Z = 5… 6 provide power factor ξ = 0.49… 0.53.
The analysis showed that the profiles of group 1 allow to obtain the maximum values of mechanical power 91.8… 93.3 W/m2 at the values of the coefficients of the use of wind energy ξ = 0.33… 0.44 in the speed range z = 4… 5.
The profiles of group 2 allow to obtain the maximum values of the mechanical power of the wind flow passing through the flowing wind turbine area 114,3… 115,8 W/m2 at ξ = 0,54… 0,55 in the range of speed z = 6… 7.
Maximum power is developed by a wind unit whose rotor blades are made on the basis of the FX and GA (W) -1 profile. Other profiles differ slightly in this indicator. The dependencies obtained are the basis for the development of the control system of the power output of the generator at variable wind speed. Ref. 7, fig. 3.
2. Kokhanyevych V.P., Dushyna H.P., Romanchenko D.S. Vplyv nominalnoyi shvydkosti vitru na ekonomichni ta tekhnichni kharakterystyky vitrovykh elektrychnykh ustanovok pry ekspluatatsiyi u vitrovykh umovakh Ukrayiny. [Influence of the nominal wind speed on the economic and technical characteristics of wind electrical installations when operating in wind conditions of Ukraine]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2010. No. 4(23). Pp. 48-59. [in Ukrainian].
3. Vashkevych K.P. Aerodynamycheskye kharakterystyky vetrodvyhateley vetroeektrycheskykh ustanovok. [Aerodynamic characteristics of wind turbines for wind farms]. Yzv. AN Enerhetyka. 1997. No. 3. Pp. 4-17. [in Russian].
4. Vasko P.F., Verbovyy A.P., Pazych S.T. Realizatsiya stokhastychnoyi modeli pozdovzhnoyi skladovoyi shvydkosti vitru dlya zadach vitroenerhetyky. [Implementation of a stochastic model of longitudinal component of wind speed for wind power problems]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2017. No. 3. Pp. 54-61. [in Ukrainian].
5. Abramovskyy E.R., Horodko S.V., Svyrydov N.V. Aerodynamyka vetrodvyhateley. [Wind turbine aerodynamics]. ucheb. posob. Dnepropetrovsk. Yzd-vo DHU. 1987. 220 p.
6. Fateev E.M. Vetrodvyhately y vetroustanovky. [Wind turbines and power plants]. M. Hos. yzdat. selskokhozyaystvennoy lyteratury. 1957. 547 p.
7. Holovko V.M., Kokhanyevych V.P., Shykhaylov M.O., Zinchenko T.V. Analiz kharakterystyk parametriv lopati rotora avtonomnoyi vitroenerhetychnoyi ustanovky. [Analysis of parameters of rotor blades of autonomous wind energy installation]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2013. No. 3 Pp. 49-53.
Abstract views: 15 PDF Downloads: 18