INCREASING THE POWER OF THE WINDOW GENERATOR FOR THE DECREASE OF AIR LENGTH BETWEEN THE STATOR AND THE ROTOR
Increasing wind power with minimal structural changes has always been a priority in wind power research. The rigid dependence of the power on the rotor shaft of the wind turbine on the aerodynamic characteristics of the blade is known and embodied in engineering solutions. The electrical part of the wind farm is equipped with a common industrial design of synchronous or asynchronous generators, the advantages and disadvantages of which are well known. It is also found that the ratio of power in the generator mode to the power of the machine in the motor mode, becomes greater than one depending on the number of pairs of poles and the power of the machine.
The work is devoted to determining the increase in power of an asynchronous machine in the generator mode due to the influence on the magnetic flux of the maximum allowable reduction of the air gap between the stator and the rotor. In this work we have used advanced methods of calculation of parameters and characteristics of asynchronous machines with short-circuited rotor based on refined T-shaped alternating circuits. In such alternate circuits, one alternating inductive resistance associated with the resultant field of induction and several alternating active resistors, whose values are related to changes in the main and additional (surface and ripple) losses in the stator magnetic circuits, are connected in parallel to the magnetization circuit. . In the calculations performed by this method, the air gap was reduced within 0.05 mm, but did not reach the maximum permissible value of 0.25 mm. The power of the machine was taken from 1.1 to 4.0 kW as the most suitable for small wind turbines for the conditions of our country, with the number of pairs of poles 1.2 and 3. Comparison of the results with known data for the power range of 1.1… 4 kW shows an increase in the utilization rate for: 2p = 2 to 7%, 2p = 4 to 18%, and for 2p = 6 to 23%. Ref. 6, tab. 1, fig. 2.
2. Krivtsov V.S., Oleynikov A.M., Yakovlev A.I. Neischerpemaya energiya. [Wind power generators]. Book 1.
Vetroeyeletrogeneratory. Textbook. Kharkov. Nats. Aerokosm. un-t. Khark. aviats. in-t. Sevast. 2003. 400 p. [in Russian].
3. Bryl A.A., Vasko P.F., Pekur P.P. Sistema generirovaniya elektricheskoy energii na osnove asinkhronnykh mashin s korot-kozamknutym rotorom dlya avtonomnykh vetroelektricheskikh ustanovok. Reguliruyemyye asinkhronnyye dvigateli. [A system for generating electrical energy based on asynchronous machines with short-circuited rotor for autonomous wind farms. Adjustable induction motors]. sat. scientific works. K. In-t. elektrodinamiki AN Ukrainy. 1992. Pp. 39-44. [in Russian].
4. Mkhitaryan N.M., Kudrya S.A., Perminov Yu.N., Buden-nyy V.F. Analiz nekotorykh osobennostey sinkhronnykh i asink-hronnykh generatorov, ispolzuyemykh v kachestve avtonomnykh istochnikov energii. [Analysis of some features of synchronous and asynchronous generators used as stand-alone energy sources]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2010. No. 2. Pp. 7-9. [in Russian].
5. Mazurenko L.I., Lishchenko A.I. Asinkhronnyye genera-tory s ventilnym i ventilno-yemkostnym vozbuzhdeniyem dlya avtonomnykhenergoustanovok. [Asynchronous generators with valve and valve-capacitive excitation for autonomous power plants]. K. Naukova dumka, 2011. 272 p. [in Russian].
6. Galinovskiy A.M., Dubchak Ye.M., Mogelyuk S.O. Kha-rakteristiki asinkhronnykh mashin s korotkozamknutym rotorom v rezhimakh dvigatelya i generatora. [Characteristics of asynchro-nous machines with short-circuited rotor in engine and generator modes]. K. 2017. [Electronic resource]. URL: http://jour.fea.kpi.ua/article/view/130953/126684. [in Russian].
Abstract views: 35 PDF Downloads: 11