DESIGN PERMANENT MAGNET WINDGENERATOR OF INCREASED POWER (600÷3600) KW
Based on the assessment of the characteristics of some wind zones in Ukraine  and used abroad the wind speed in the design of windgenerators, the paper provides comparison of the main parameters of wind generators. According to a certain algorithm [4–9], a number of synchronous generators with a capacity of 600 to 3600 kW were calculated with a reference to the power of machines manufactured by the Large Electric Machine Plant (Kakhovka). The design presented in the paper  was taken as a basic design, which has not a case. The yoke of the stator plays role of the case. The stator with winding plays role of a module of the head of a wind turbine, that allows to reduce its weight and dimensions.
At the present time asynchronous generators with gears have been most widely used for increasing the speed, because the rotation speed of wind wheel decrease with power increase and is only a few revolutions per minute. With increasing speed, the electromagnetic torque, volume and mass of the generator decrease, but the corresponding parameters of the multiplier increase. In recent years, there has been a tendency to use gearless synchronous generators with permanent magnet excitation, which simplifies the design of the unit, improves the reliability of the installation, eliminates the need for maintenance of the gearbox (multiplier) and excitation losses. In this regard, the work compares these options for the implementation of the modular part of wind turbines in terms of electromagnetic parameters, mass and dimensions.
A change in the geometric relationships of the generator determines its electromagnetic parameters, therefore, the optimum ratios of the diameters of the stator and the rotor, the width of the slot and the tooth are determined, the dependence of the geometry of the tooth zone and power on the accepted number of slot per pole and phase (q) is determined; the possibility of using a “meander” winding due to the small calculated value of the number of turns in the section is substantiated. Such a winding allows to simplify the technology of its manufacture, gives the possibility of increasing the fill factor of the slot and power. Ref. 9, fig. 3.
2. Kudrya S.O., Perminov Yu.M., Kokhanevich V.P. Patent na vynakhid № 106673. Ukrayina. MPK H02K 16/00. H02K 21/22. Vitroelektrychna ustanovka modulnoyi konstruktsiyi. № a2013 01473. [Patent for invention No. 106673. Ukraine. IPC H02K 16/00. H02K 21/22. Windmill installation of modular struc-ture. A2013 01473]. stated. 07.02.13. published 25.09.14. Bul. № 9. [in Ukrainian].
3. Kostenko M.P., Piotrovskiy L.M. Elekticheskie mashini. Chast 2. [Electrical machines. Part 2]. Moscow. Russia. Energiya. Pp. 43-55. [in Russian].
4. Perminov Yu., Konahevich V., Shihaylov N., Perminova S. Opredelenie parametrov i osnovnyih razmerov generatorov dlya prilivnyih elektrostantsiy maloy moschnosti (do 1000 kVt). [De-termination of parameters and basic dimensions of the generator of low power tidal plants (up to 1000 kW)]. Vidnovluvana energeti-ka. 2017. No. 3(50). Pp. 66-72. [in Russian].
5. Kudrya S., Perminov Yu., Budyonnyi V. O metodakh rascheta magnitnikh system s postoyanimi magnitami. [About calculation mathods of the magnetic systems with permanent mag-nets]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2009. No. 4(19). Pp. 40-43 [in Russian].
6. Balagurov V., Galteev F., Larionov A. Elekticheskie mashini s postoyanimi magnitami. [Permanent magnet machines]. Moscow. Russia. Energiya. 1964. 208 p. [in Russian].
7. Arnold R. Rashet i proektirovanie magnitnikh system s postoyanimi magnitami. [Calculation and design the magnetic systems with permanent magnets]. Moscow. Russia. Energiya. 1969. 260 p. [in Russian].
8. Bul B. Osnovi teorii i rascheta magnitnikh cepej. [Basics of theory and calculation of magnetic circuits]. Moscow. Russia. Energiya. 1964. 154 p. [in Russian].
9. Perminov Yu., Monakhov Y.S. Sravnenie variantov kon-strukciy sinkhronnikh generator s vozbuzhdeniev ot postoyanikh magnitov dlya vetroustanovok. [Design comparison of synchro-nous permanent magnet generator for windturbines]. Vid-novluvana energetika. 2019. No. 2(57). Pp. 54-60. [in Russian].
Abstract views: 33 PDF Downloads: 20