ANALYSIS OF HYDROGEOLOGICAL AND GEOTHERMIC CHARACTERISTICS OF THE GEOTHERMAL OBJECTS OF UKRAINE
On the basis of the materials of the State Geological Information Fund of Ukraine, a database of geothermal objects was created, which included 655 objects, covering 12 administrative regions of Ukraine and about 54% of the existing hydrocarbons. The main geothermal and hydrogeological characteristics of the database objects are: depth of productive horizon, lithology and composition of rocks, geological age of rocks, thickness of productive horizon, aquifer temperature and reservoir pressure, well flow, water level drop in aquifer during testing, mineralization, gas composition and natural gas content in groundwater.
The analysis of hydrogeological and geothermal characteristics of geothermal objects was performed on the basis of the structural-hydrogeological principle. That is, all objects were considered in relation to large hydrogeological structures with unified boundaries and conditions of groundwater deposits formation, such as: Transcarpathian Bend, Procarpathian Bend, Dneprovsko-Donetsk artesian basin and Black Sea artesian basin. For each structure, diagrams of the distribution of formation temperatures, depths of deposition and mineralization of groundwater in geothermal objects of the database are constructed.
The analysis showed that the conditions of the geothermal deposits generation primarily depend on the thermal subsoil background. But very significant influence have the crystalline basement depth, the location of areas of supply and unloading of geothermal horizons, the depth of modern water exchange, lithologic composition of water containing rocks.
The database of geothermal objects of Ukraine can be used during the selection of priority geothermal projects for the development, as well as for strategic planning of the geothermal industry as a whole. Ref. 10, fig. 14.
2. Barylo A.A., Morozov Yu.P. Otsinka enerhetychnoho po-tentsialu okremykh heotermalnykh rodovyshch Ukrainy. [As-sessment of energy potential of individual geothermal deposits in Ukraine]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2017. No. 1(48). Pp. 72-79. [in Ukrainian].
3. Morozov Yu.P., Barilo A.A. Pervoocherednyie obektyi prakticheskogo ispolzovaniya geotermalnyih mestorozhdeniy Ukrainyi. [Priority objects of practical use of geothermal deposits of Ukraine]. Alternativnaya energetika i ekologiya. Sarov. 2014. No. 2. Pp. 112-116. [in Russian].
4. Morozov Yu.P. Dobyicha geotermalnyih resursov i akku-mulirovanie teplotyi v podzemnyih gorizontah. [Geothermal min-ing and heat storage in underground horizons]. Naukova Dumka. Kyiv. 2017. 197 p. [in Russian].
5. Ivaniuta M.M. Atlas naftovykh i hazovykh rodovyshch Ukrainy (v 6 t.). [Atlas of Oil and Gas Deposits of Ukraine (6 v.)]. Tsentr Yevropy. Lviv. 1998. Vol. 1-3. 1421 p. Vol. 4-5. 707 p. Vol. 6. 224 p. [in Ukrainian].
6. Haletskyi L.S. Atlas heolohiia i korysni kopalyny Ukrainy. [Atlas Geology and Minerals of Ukraine]. Minysterstvo ekolohii ta pryrodnykh resursiv Ukrainy. Kyiv. 2001. 168 p. [in Ukrainian].
7. Sobolevskyi Ye.Ye. Otsenka zapasov termalnykh vod USSR. [Estimation of thermal water reserves of the USSR].Report of the Central Comprehensive Thematic Expedi-tion. book 1-3. 1979. book 1. 189 p. [in Russian].
8. Kolodii V.V., Pankiv R.P. Hidroheolohiia naftovykh i hazovykh rodovyshch Karpatskoi naftohazonosnoi provintsii (v mezhakh Ukrainy). [Hydrogeology of oil and gas fields of Carpa-thian oil and gas province (within Ukraine)]. Zvit Zakhidnoi NHRE [Western Oil and Gas Expedition Report]. book 1-5. 2005. book 1. 176 p. [in Ukrainian].
9. Hordiienko V.V., Hordiienko I.V., Zavhorodnia O.V., Usenko O.V. Teplove pole terytorii Ukrainy. [Thermal field of the territory of Ukraine]. Znannia Ukrainy. K. 2002. 168 p. [in Ukrainian].
10. Hordiienko V.V., Hordiienko I.V., Zavhorodnia O.V. and others Geotermicheskiy atlas Ukrainyi. [Geothermal Atlas of Ukraine]. K. IHF NANU. [Institute of Geophysics]. 2004. 59 p. [in Russian].
Abstract views: 44 PDF Downloads: 23