THE INFLUENCE OF INSTABILITY CONSUMPTION ON THE HYBRID ENERGY SYSTEM BALANCE
The purpose of the paper is to develop a model of balancing the processes of generation and consumption of electricity for cases of limited or insufficient information about the load on the energy system. In the absence of sufficient historical data on these processes, generalized statistics are used for modeling. This is due to the excessive requirements for the needs for backup power and energy storage systems. The subjects of the study are hybrid power systems that use traditional and renewable energy sources and have local network properties. Such systems are sensitive to variable power consumption modes that complicate current load estimation. The presence of wind and solar power plants makes it difficult to ensure a balance of power, increasing the needs for intermediate energy storage. The method of the local system study is mathematical modeling of random processes of energy consumption and generation. The source of consumption information is statistics on the work of individual consumers who have a limited need for electricity and are interested in autonomous sources. The use of dispersed generation, including the use of local solar and wind energy sources, is promising for such consumers. Data on different consumers are grouped according to the state classification of economic activities. Then the power balancing process can be regarded as a superposition of random generation and consumption processes. The proposed load representation model makes it possible to simulate real processes in such a way that the results are consistent with the available statistics. The results of the study make it possible to compare different options of the power grid for balancing and energy storage needs. Ref. 17, tabl. 1, fig. 4.
2. Swati Negi, Lini Mathew. Hybrid Renewable Energy System: A Review. International Journal of Electronic and Electrical Engineering. 2014, Vol. 7. Nо. 5. Pp. 535-542. [in English].
3. Shivarama K.K., Sathish K.K. A review on hybrid renewable energy systems. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2015. Vol. 52. Pp. 907-916. DOI: org/10.1016/j.rser.2015.07.187. [in English].
4. Bhandari B., Lee K.-T., Lee G.-Y., Cho Y.-M., Ahn S.-H. Optimization of Hybrid Renewable Energy Power Systems: A Review. International journal of precision engineering and manufacturing-green technology. 2015. Vol. 2. No. 1. Pp. 99-112. [in English].
5. Wu Y.-K., Chang Sh.-M. Review of the Optimal Design on a Hybrid Renewable Energy System. MATEC Web of Conferences 55. 06001.2016. doi: 10.1051/matecconf/ 20165506001. [in English].
6. Sawle Y., Gupta S.C., Kumar Bohre A.. Review of hybrid renewable energy systems with comparative analysis of off-grid hybrid system. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2018. Vol. 81. Part 2. Рр. 2217-2235.
doi: org/10.1016/j.rser.2017.06.033. [in English].
7. Kyari I.B., Ya’u M.J. Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems for Electrification. A Review. Science Journal of Circuits. Systems and Signal Processing. 2019. No. 8(2). Рр. 32-39. doi:10.11648/j.cssp.20190802.11. [in English].
8. Lawan S.M., Zainal W.A. A Review of Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems Based on Wind and Solar Energy. Modeling, Design and Optimization. In book: Wind Solar Hybrid Renewable Energy System, 2020. 23 р.
doi: 10.5772/intechopen.85838. [in English].
9. Dawood F., Shafiullah G.M., Anda M. Stand-Alone Microgrid with 100% Renewable Energy. A Case Study with Hybrid Solar PV-Battery-Hydrogen. Sustainability. 2020. No. 12. doi: 10.3390/su12052047. [in English].
10. Yedynyy derzhavnyy veb-portal vidkrytykh danykh. [Web portal of open data]. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://data.gov.ua/dataset. [in Ukrainian].
11. Natsionalnyy klasyfikator Ukrayiny: klasyfikatsiya vydiv ekonomichnoyi diyalnosti. [National Classifier of Ukraine: Classification of Economic Activities]. DK 009:2010. [in Ukrainian].
12. Albom typovykh hrafikiv elektrychnykh navantazhen. [Album of typical charts of electrical loads]. Minenerhovuhillya Ukrayiny. [Electronic resource]. URL: http://mpe.kmu.gov.ua/minugol/control/publish/article?art_id=245201705. [in Ukrainian].
13. Lysenko O. Otsinka vypadkovykh vlastyvostei rivniv spozhyvannia elektroenerhii. [Estimation of random properties of electricity consumption levels]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2018. No. 1(52). Pp. 26-35. [Electronic resource]. URL: http://ve.org.ua/index.php/journal/article/view/8. [in Ukrainian].
14. Kuznietsov M. Pobudova matematychnoi modeli rezhymu spozhyvannia elektroenerhii. [Construction of a mathematical model of electricity consumption mode]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2017. No. 4 (51). Pp. 33-42. [Electronic resource]. URL: http://ve.org.ua/index.php/journal/article/view/19. [in Ukrainian].
15. Olsson M., Perninge M., Soder L. Modeling real-time balancing power demands in wind power systems using stochastic differential equations. Electric Power Systems Research. 2010. No. 80. Рр. 966-974. [in English].
16. Kuznietsov M., Lysenko O. Kharakter balansuvannya potuzhnosti v lokalʹniy enerhosystemi z vidnovlyuvanymy dzherelamy enerhiyi. [The nature of power balancing in the local energy system with renewable energy sources]. Naukovyy visnyk Tavriyskoho derzhavnoho ahrotekhnolohichnoho universytetu. [Scientific Bulletin of the Tavrida State Agrotechnological University]. 2019. Nо. 9. Pp. 1-11. doi: 10.31388/2220-8674-2019-1-17. [in Ukrainian].
17. Kuznietsov M., Vyshnevska Yu., Brazhnyk I., Melnyk O. Modeling of the Generation-Consumption Imbalance in the Heterogeneous Energy Systems with Renewable Energy Sources. 2019 IEEE 6th International Conference on Energy Smart Systems (ESS) conference-paper. Рр. 196-200. doi: 10.1109/ess.2019.8764189. [in English].
Abstract views: 69 PDF Downloads: 19