FEATURES OF DESIGN THE PERMANENT MAGNET WINDGENERATOR OF HIGH POWER (600÷3600) kW
The paper is based on the results of calculations of a number of synchronous gearless direct-drive wind generators of modular design  with permanent magnet excitation in range of power since 600 to 3600 kW at a wind speed that is taken abroad during the design – 12.5 m/s. This approach to the study of machines allows to evaluate the complex relationship of their parameters with a minimum of assumptions, in particular, to take into account the saturation of the most loaded sections of the magnetic circuit and determine the feasibility of using some possible winding options that provide the greatest electromagnetic power to the generators, taking into account the manufacturability of their implementation; the features of the change in the tooth zone of high-power machines are shown, due to the low rotation speed of the generators in gearless installations and justified for this reason, the possibility of using the "meander" winding.
In such type of winding each phase is made in the form of a single continuous conductor, which eliminates the connection of sections in phase, which takes place in traditional windings, and reduces the resistance of the winding due to the absence of one frontal part in comparison with the coil section. When solving the manufacturing technology of such windings in the form of a copper bus, it is possible to increase the fill factor of the slots and the power of the generator in certain dimensions. It is possible to manufacture such a winding of cables, in this case the three-phase winding will represent three cables, which will simplify its manufacture, but the fill factor of the slots will be less.
In the paper different options of meander windings are compared in order to simplify their manufacture and traditional loose windings with a different number of slots per pole and phase in order to increase the tooth pitch and simplify the manufacture of the stator core and winding. Ref. 9, tabl. 1, fig. 5.
2. Perminov Yu.N., Monakhov E.A. Sravnenie variantov konstrukciy sinkhronnikh generator s vozbuzhdeniev ot postoyanikh magnitov dlya vetroustanovok. [Design comparison of synchronous permanent magnet generator for windturbines]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2019. No. 2. Pp. 54-60. [in Russian].
3. Kostenko M.P., Piotrovskiy L.M. Elekticheskie mashini. Chast 2. [Electrical machines. Part 2]. M. L. 247 p. [in Russian].
4. Mkhitarian N.M., Kudrya S.A., Perminov Yu.N. Proektyrovanye synxronnix heneratorov dlya vetroustanovok maloj moshhnosty. [Design of synchronous generators for low power wind turbines]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2006. No. 2. Pp. 40-43. [in Russian].
5. Perminov Yu.N., Konahevich V.P., Shikhailov N.A., Perminov S.Yu. Opredelenie parametrov i osnovnyikh razmerov generatorov dlya prilivnyih elektrostantsiy maloy moschnosti (do 1000 kVt). [Determination of parameters and basic dimensions of the generator of low power tidal plants (up to 1000 kW)]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2017. No. 3. Pp. 66-72. [in Russian].
6. Perminov Yu.N. Alhorytm rascheta synxronnix heneratorov torcevoj konstrukcyy. [The algorithm for calculating synchronous generators of the end structure]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2016. No. 2. Pp. 45-49. [in Russian].
7. Kudrya S.A., Perminov Yu.N. Nekotorie osobennosty proektyrovanyya synxronnix vetroheneratorov povishennoj moshhnosty s vozbuzhdenyem ot postoyannix mahnytov. [Some design features of high-power synchronous wind generators with permanent magnet excitation]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2014. No. 3. Pp. 54-57. [in Russian].
8. Perminov Yu.N., Konahevich V.P. Algoritm rascheta sinhronnyh generatorov s vozbuzhdeniem ot postojannyh magnitov. [Algorithm for calculating synchronous generators with excitation from permanent magnets]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2015. No. 2. Pp. 60-65. [in Russian].
9. Perminov Yu.N., Monakhov E.A. Razrabotka metodiki rascheta teplogeneratora s postojannymi magnitami dlja vetroustanovki. [Development of methods for calculating a permanent magnet heat generator for a wind turbine]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2017. No. 1. Pp. 56-61. [in Russian].
Abstract views: 24 PDF Downloads: 18