MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF THE SYSTEM OF ORIENTATION OF THE ROTOR OF A WIND INSTALLATION AT THE ACCOUNT OF OWN ROTOR OWN SAWING
Despite considerable experience in the design of low-power wind turbines during their operation, destruction of individual elements of the installation occurs, which can lead to the destruction of the installation as a whole. One of the important factors that leads to the destruction of elements, in particular the blades, is the gyroscopic loads that occur in the blades when the rotor is oriented in the direction of air flow. It should be noted that the designers face a certain dilemma. On the one hand, an increase in angular velocity leads to a decrease in energy losses during the orientation of the rotor, and on the other hand, to an increase in gyroscopic loads in the blades.
To date, a number of works have proposed mathematical models of rotor orientation systems in the direction of air flow due to the tail vane plane. In this case, various structural schemes of this rotor orientation system are used, such as a spring-loaded tail, a tail on an oblique hinge, and others. The rotor orientation system due to its own rotor windage is practically unexplored and requires theoretical developments and their subsequent experimental verification.
In this paper, it is proposed to develop a mathematical model of the orientation system of the rotor of a wind turbine due to its own windage of the rotor, taking into account a number of parameters and characteristics of this orientation system. The proposed mathematical model of rotor orientation made it possible to obtain equations for calculating the rotor orientation angular velocities depending on wind speeds, the angle of the rotor deviation from the air flow direction, and a number of design parameters of the rotor orientation system. The obtained angular velocity of the orientation of the rotor allows you to determine the energy loss and gyroscopic loads on the structural elements of the wind turbine during the orientation of the rotor. These equations also allow you to determine the parameters that can affect the value of the angular velocity of the orientation of the rotor, such as the distance from the axis of rotation of the nacelle to the plane of the rotor and the damping coefficient of the corresponding devices, allows you to choose a rational value of the angular velocity of orientation of the rotor, taking into account possible losses generated by the wind turbine and gyroscopic values loads in the blades and elements of the gondola. Ref. 9, fig. 1.
2. Fateyev Ye.M. Vetrodvigateley. [Wind turbines]. L.VIME. 1946. 244 p. [in Russian].
3. Golovka V.M., Kokhanevich V.P., Shikhaylov N.A. Analiz sistem oriyentatsii rotora vetroustanovki maloy moshchnosti. [Rotor orientation system analysis of a low capacity wind turbine]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2015. No. 2. Pp. 55-60. [in Ukrainian].
4. Vashkevich K.P., Volostnykh V.N. K rascheta povorota na veter golovki vetrodvigateley s pomoshch'yu khvosta. [To the calculation of the rotation of the wind turbine head with the tail]. Promyshlennaya aerodinamika. 1959. No. 13. Pp 91-105. [in Russian].
5. Frankfurt N.A. Aerodinamicheskoye regulirovaniye vetrodvigateley vyvodom vetrokolesa iz-pod vetra. [Aerodynamic regulation of a wind turbine by removing a wind wheel from under the wind]. Promyshlennaya aerodinamika. 1964. No. 26. Pp 5-46. [in Russian].
6. Mosalev V.F. Ob izgibe uprugoy lopasti giroskopicheskim momentom pri oriyentatsii povorotnoy golovki vetrodvigateley na veter khvostom. [On the bending of an elastic blade with a gyroscopic moment when the rotating head of a windmill is oriented to the wind with a tail]. Trudy VNIIEM. 1970. T. No. 34. Pp. 78-93. [in Russian].
7. Kuze I.V., Korendiy V.M. Dinamika sistem oriyentatsii vitrokolis. [Dynamics of orientation wind wheels]. Visnik Nats. un-ta «Lvovskaya politekhnika». Dinamika, prochnost i proyektirovaniye mashin i priborov. 2012. No. 730. Pp. 51-57. [in Ukrainian].
8. Golovko V.M., Kokhanevich V.P., Shikhaylov N.A., Marchenko N.V. Vliyaniye parametrov sistemy oriyentatsii rotora s ispolzovaniyem konstruktivnoy skhemy podpruzhinennogo khvosta na staticheskiye kharakteristiki vetroustanovki. [The effect of rotor orientation system parameters with a spring-loaded tail constructive scheme over static characteristics of the wind turbines]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2015 No. 3. Pp. 30-39. [in Ukrainian].
9. Golovko V.M., Kokhanevich V.P., Shikhaylov N.A. Matematicheskaya model' sistemy oriyentatsii rotora vetroustanovki flyugernoy ploskostyu. [Mathematical model of the rotor orientation system of the wind turbine with a vane]. Vidnovluvana energetika. 2017. No. 3. Pp. 48-54. [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 26 PDF Downloads: 13