PROVIDING OF THE DESCRIPTION ACCURACY OF THE CHARACTERISTICS FOR GROUPS OF SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC CELL AND SOLAR ARRAY BASED ON TARGET EXPERIMENTS ON THE COMPLEX EQUIPMENT
Improving the efficiency of converting solar radiation energy into electricity by solar cells is the main task of solar energy. And the modern interest in the design and operation of photovoltaic batteries based on solar cells leads to the evaluation of their main performance characteristics. To control the quality and efficiency of a solar cell in production or in the laboratory, it is necessary to accurately measure its volt-ampere characteristic, which is the main source of information about the parameters and characteristics of the solar cell, such as efficiency, maximum power, short circuit current, no-load voltage , current and voltage at maximum power, form factor, etc. When designing photovoltaic batteries of large areas, ground or space applications, there are difficulties in determining the various losses, such as switching of photocells, their non-identity, uneven temperature and illumination of photovoltaic batteries. Usually these losses are taken into account by introducing various coefficients into the mathematical model. Experimental studies in the direction of more accurate determination of all kinds of losses in photovoltaic batteries lead to non-payback and complicate the conduct of such experimental studies. For the design and testing of large-area photovoltaic batteries, the authors propose an approach that is based on the construction of volt-ampere characteristics of photovoltaic batteries. The proposed approach allows to determine the free-ampere characteristics of an individual solar cell or groups of photovoltaic converters, to obtain models at different levels of illumination and temperature with the characteristic parameters of photovoltaic batteries of any area. The authors conducted an experimental confirmation of the proposed method, as well as a comparison with other experimental studies. The method identifies the transition coefficients of the mathematical model, as well as the features of the proposed approach. Bibl. 6, Fig. 2.
2. Bezruchko K.V., Belan N.V., Belov D.G. i dr. Solnechnye energosistemy kosmicheskikh apparatov fizicheskoe i matematicheskoe modelirovanie. [Solar power systems of space equipment. Physical and mathe-matical modeling]. pod red. аkad NAN Ukrainy Konyukhova S.N. Kharkov. Gos. aerokosm. un-t. Khark. aviacz. in-t. 2000. 515 р. [in Russian].
3. Farenbrukh A., Byub R. Solnechnye elementy teoriya i eksperiment. [Solar cells: theory and experiment]. per. s angl. pod. red. M.M. Kkoltuna. M. Energoatomiz-dat. 1987. 280 р. [in Russian].
4. Justus Simiyu, Elijah Ayieta and Nicodemus Odero A Fast and Accurate Analytical Method for Pa-rameter Determination of a Photovoltaic System Based on Manufacturers Data. Hindawi Journal of Renewable Energy Volume 2020. Article ID 7580279. 18 p. [Electron-ic resource]. URL: https://doi.org/10.1155/2020/7580279. [in English].
5. Koval O.S., Tivanov M.S. Opredelenie par-ametrov solnechnogo elementa iz ego svetovoy volt-ampernoy harakteristiki. [Determination of solar cell parameters from its light current-voltage characteristic]. Vestnik BGU. Ser. 1. 2012. No 2. Pp. 39-44. [in Russian].
6. Bazilevskiy A.B., Lukyanenko M.V. Modelirovanie volt-ampernyih harakteristik solnechnyih batarey. [Modeling the volt-ampere characteristics of so-lar cells]. Vestnik Sibirskogo gosudarstvennogo aero-kosmicheskogo universiteta imeni akademika M. F. Reshetneva. Aviatsionnaya i kosmicheskaya tehni-ka. Pp.63-66. [in Russian].
Abstract views: 15 PDF Downloads: 10