CURRENT STATE AND PROSPECTS FOR PRODUCING OF BIO-OIL FROM LIGNOCELLULOSIC BIOMASS BY FAST PYROLYSIS METHOD
The article is devoted to the issues of the current state of obtaining environmentally friendly liquid biofuel (bio-oil) from lignocellulosic biomass by its thermochemical conversion, as well as the prospects for the development of this direction in the near future. At present, thermochemical conversion of plant biomass (fast pyrolysis), which contains a large amount of lignocellulose, into liquid biofuel is one of the developing directions for involving unconventional energy sources into the energy balance of Ukraine. In this regard, it is of interest to assess the current state of the development of industrial production of liquid biofuel from plant biomass lignocellulose and further prospects in this branch of bioenergy. For this purpose, based on the study of scientific bibliography concerning the problem of liquid biofuel production, the existing experience of various countries in the industrial production of biodiesel fuel by the fast pyrolysis method is analyzed and the possibility of using lignocellulosic biomass as a raw material for its production is shown. It also provides information on technologies that have reached the industrial level. It has been established that the technology for producing biofuel from lignocellulosic biomass is widespread in many countries of the world. The paper describes the technological scheme of fast pyrolysis of wood and the main stages of production. It is shown that using the technology of thermochemical conversion of lignocellulosic biomass, it is possible to obtain a high-quality hydrocarbon product - bio-oil, and a description of the main advantages of this product is given. As a result of the work, it was established that the technology of bio-oil production from lignocellulosic biomass by the method of fast pyrolysis has broad prospects for further development.
The results obtained by the authors of the article can be used in the further study of issues related to the thermochemical conversion of biomass into liquid biofuel. Ref. 12.
1. Khutskaya N.G., Palchonok G.I. Energosberegayushchiye tekhnologyy termicheskoy konversii biomassyi i lignokarbonatnykh otkhodov. [Energy-saving technologies for thermal conversion of biomass and lignocarbonate waste]. Minsk. BNTU. 2015. 53 p. [in Russian].
2. Rahmankulov D.L., Vildanov F.Sh., Nikolaeva S.V., Denisov S.V. Uspehi i problemyi proizvodstva al'ternativnyh istochnikov topliva i himicheskogo syr'ya. Piroliz biomassyi. [Successes and challenges in the production of alternative sources of fuel and chemical raw materials. Biomass pyrolysis]. Bashkirskiy himicheskiy zhurnal. 2008. No. 2(15). Pp. 36-52. [in Russian].
3. Roldugina E.A. Gidrooblagorazhivanie bionefti i ee komponentov na geterogennyih katalizatorah, soderzhaschih blagorodnyie metally. [Hydrofinishing of bio-oil and its components on heterogeneous catalysts containing precious metals]. аvtoref. dys. na soiskanie uchen. stepeni kand. khim. nauk. spets. 02.02.13. Мoskva. 2019. 23 p. [in Russian].
4. Vidy byotopliv i tekhnologyy ih proizvodstva. [Types of biofuels and technologists for their production]. [Elektronic resource]. URL: http://www.metallurgist.pro/tehnologii-polucheniya-i-primeneniya-piroliznogo-biotopliva (Applying date: 10.07.2020). [in Russian].
5. Bridgwater A.V. Review of fast Pyrolysis of Biomass and Product Upgrading. Biomass and Bioenergy. 2011, Vol. 38. Pp. 68-94. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biombioe.2011.01.048. [in English].
6. Zheleznaya T.A., Geletuha G.G. Sovremennye tekhnologyy polucheniya zhidkogo topliva iz biomassyi bystrym pirolizom. Ch. 2. [Modern technologies for producing liquid fuel from biomass by fast pyrolysis. Part 2]. Promyishlennaya teplotehnika. 2005. No 5(27). Pp. 79-90. [in Russian].
7. Gafurov N.M. Khismatullin R.F. Osobennosti tekhnologyy bystrogo piroliza biomassyi. Features of the technology of fast pyrolysis of biomass. Innovatsionnaya nauka. 2016. No 5 (17). Pp. 65-66 [in Russian].
8. Zubenko V.I. Tekhnolohiya shvydkoho pirolizu biomasy v ablyatsiynomu reaktori shnekovoho typu. [Technology of rapid pyrolysis of biomass in a screw-type ablation reactor]. avtoref. dys. na zdobuttya nauk. stupenya kand. tekhn. nauk: spets. 05.14.08. К. 2018. 23 p. [in Ukrainian].
9. Grachev A.N., Bashkirov V.N., Valeyev I.A., Khismatov R.G. Makarov A.A., Tuntsev D.V. Tekhnologiya bystrogo piroliza pri energeticheskom ispolzovanii nizkokachestvennoy drevesiny. [Technology of rapid pyrolysis in the energy use of low-quality wood]. Energetika Tatarstana. 2008. No 4. Pp. 16-21. [in Russian].
10. Vasilevich S. V., Mal'ko M. V., Asadchy A. N., Degterov D. V. Razrabotka eksperimental'nogo stenda dlya polucheniya zhidkikh produktov piroliza putem termokhimicheskoy konversii biomassyi. [Development of an experimental bench for the production of liquid pyrolysis products by thermochemical conversion of biomass]. Vestnik GGTU im. P.O. Sukhogo. 2019. No.1. Pp. 64-69. [in Russian].
11. Grachev A.N. Mobil'naya ustanovka termokhimicheskoy konversii biomassyi i drugikh organicheskikh otkhodov s polucheniyem zhidkikh organicheskikh produktov i melkodispersnogo uglya. [Mobile plant for the thermochemical conversion of biomass and other organic waste to produce liquid organic products and fine coal]. Tezy dopovidey. Mizhnarodna naukovo-praktychna konferentsiya «Energiya iz biomassyi: kotel'nyye i TETS na biotoplive, proizvodstvo pellet, briketov, biogaza v Rossii». Energy from biomass: boiler houses and thermal power plants on biofuel, production of pellets, briquettes, biogas in Russia. М. 8 June 2017 year. P. 4. [in Russian].
12. Klymenko V.M., Bashtovyy A.I., Zubenko V.I., Antoshchuk T.O. Doslidzhennya shvydkoho pirolizu biomasy v ablyatsiynomu shnekovomu reaktori. [Investigation of rapid pyrolysis of biomass in an ablation screw reactor]. Promyslova teplotehnika. 2016. No 2 (38). Pp. 48-55. [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 24 PDF Downloads: 12