A STUDY OF THE INFLUENCE OF RIVERS ON THE EXTERNAL WATER EXCHANGE IN WORKING VOLUME OF THE KAKHOVSKY RESERVOIR
One of the current problems of reservoir functioning is climate variability and changes in their parameters during long-term operation. Assessment of the state of water bodies and the processes that occur in them require constant monitoring and analysis. The purpose of the author's work is to study the intensity of external water exchange at the Kakhovsky reservoir, its horizontal and vertical components, as well as the economic use of the object. Based on the water balance components, the intensity of external water exchange in the useful volume of the reservoir in its design parameters is studied, taking into account the water content of the year for the entire period of its operation: high-water 1970, low-water 1972, very low-water 2015, as well as the average multi-year period for 1966-2017 years of its operation. Studies of the useful volume of the reservoir determine a more realistic dynamics and possibilities of operating the working part of the reservoir . The coefficients of intensity and indicators of external water exchange for each month of the year and the month with the maximum and minimum intensity of external water exchange in time units are determined, the main factor influencing it is the lateral inflow to the reservoir. The maximum intensity of external water exchange in the reservoir in a very low-water year during the spring and autumn periods of its operation worsened by three and a half and three times compared to a high-water year. It is established that the higher the coefficient of intensity of external water exchange, the lower the indicator of external water exchange in time units and the more intense the change and self-purification of water in the reservoir occurs. If the indicator of external water exchange is less than one, then the change in the standard water resources of the reservoir will occur in less than a year. The results of the research can be useful for developing reservoir operation modes in the context of climate change Bybl. 6, table. 1, fig. 8.
Pp. 23–29. [in Ukraine].
2. Vuglinskii V.S. Vodnye resursy i vodniy balans krupnykh vodokhranilishch SSSR. [Water resources and water balance of large reservoirs of the USSR]. L. Gidrometeoizdat.1994. 223 p. [in Russian].
3. Kalinin, G.P. Rol vodokhranilishch v izmenenii skorosti vodoobmena rechnykh vod. [The role of reservoirs in changing speed of water exchange river water]. M. 1972.
Pp. 99–104. [in Russian].
4. Karaushev A.V. Vneshnii vodoobmen i formirovanie kachestva vody v ozerakh i vodokhranilishchakh. [External water exchange and formation of water quality in lakes and reservoirs]. Trudy GGI. Issue 249. Pp. 48–63. [in Russian].
5. Kitaev A.B. Osobennosti otsenki vneshnego vodoobmena v vodokhranilishchakh. [Features of the assessment of external water exchange in reservoirs]. Proceedings int. n.-pr. conf. "Modern problems of reservoirs and their catchments".
Vol. 1. Pp. 203–209. [in Russian].
6. Obukhov E.V. Vneshniy vodoobmen v rabochem obeme dneprovskikh vodokhranilishch. [External water exchange in the working volume of the Dnieper reservoirs]. Odessa. FOP Pobuta M.I. 2020. 110 p. [in Russian].
7. Obukhov E.V. Vneshniy vodoobmen Dneprovskogo kaskada vodokhranilishch. [External water exchange of the Dnieper cascade reservoirs]. Odessa. Poligraf. 2017. 100 p. [in Russian].
8. Stefan V.N. K raschetu vodoobmena dolinnogo vodokhranilishcha. [To calculate water exchange valley reservoir]. Bulletin of Moscow. un-ta. Ser. Geogr. 1975. No. 5. Pp. 71–75. [in Russian].
9. Shtefan. V.N., Edelshtein K.K. Pokazateli vodoobmena vodokhranilishch. [Indicators of water exchange reservoirs]. In the book. Materials of the 5th All-Union Scientific. symposium on modern probl. Self-purification and regulation of water quality. Section 1U, Part 2. Tallinn. 1975. Pp. 262–267. [in Russian].
10. Yatsyk A.V., Shmakov V.M. Hidroeecologiya. [Hydroecology]. Kyiv. Urozhai. 1992. 192 p. [in Russian].
Abstract views: 13 PDF Downloads: 5