TECHNOLOGICAL SCHEMES OF GEOTPP ON GEOTHERMAL DEPOSITS WITH ABNOMALLY HIGH LAYER PRESSURE
The results of thermodynamic and hydraulic modeling technological variants of power and heat production by using in the geothermal circulation circuit using thermal, mechanical and chemical energy of the fluid of geothermal deposits with abnormally high formation pressure (AHFP) are presented. Geothermal deposits of this type are found at depths up to 4000 m and are characterized by a positive temperature anomaly, which determines the prospects for their use in geothermal energy. However, the use of AHFP deposits is complicated by the high fluid pressure on the surface, which leads to increased metal content of ground equipment and potential danger to the environment due to possible depressurization. The binary GeoTPP on the Rankine organic cycle under full pressure of geothermal fluid is accepted as the basic model. In addition, in order to reduce metal consumption and prevent the consequences of emergencies, GeoTPP technological schemes with preliminary pressure reduction using a Pelton turbine with separation and use of dissolved methane for electricity and heat production in a gas-piston cogeneration unit are considered. Comparative calculations of technological schemes were performed according to the AHFP geothermal field Mostytska, Ukraine with temperature up to 140oC, formation pressure over 500 bar and dissolved methane content 1 m3 / m3 at a depth of 3600 m. The results of mathematical modeling of hydrodynamics and heat transfer of fluid motion in wells, processes of pressure reduction in Pelton turbine, removal and use of dissolved methane in cogeneration unit, thermodynamic calculation of geothermal steam turbine cycle are presented, which allowed comparing the basic and alternative versions of technological schemes for the level of electric and thermal power. The obtained data are intended for further use in the technical and economic comparison of the considered technological schemes. Ref. 10, table 6, fig.4.
2. Ladyzhenskiy N.R., Antipov V.I. Geologicheskoye stroyeniye i gazoneftenosnost Sovetskogo Predkarpatia. [Geological structure and oil and gas content of the Soviet Ciscarpathian region]. Gostoptekhizdat. Moskva. 1961. 266 p. [in Russian].
3. Geothermal Handbook: Planning and Financing Power Generation. The World Bank. Technical Report 002/12. 72828. Energy Sector Management Assistance Program (ESMAP). [Electronic resource]. URL: http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/ en/396091468330258187/pdf/728280NWP0Box30k0TR0020120Optimized.pdf. [in English].
4. Troyniki shtampovannyye iz legirovannoy stali TU 1469-005-04834179-2004. [Tees stamped from stainless steel TC 1469-005-04834179-2004]. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://armtorg.ru/articles/item/2489/. (Applying date: 01.06.2021). [in Russian].
5. Bponshteyn L.Ya., German A.H., Goldin V.E. et al. Spravochnik konstruktora gidroturbin. [Handbook of the designer of hydraulic turbines ] L. Izd. Mashinostroyeniye. 1971. 304 p. [in Russian].
6. Fedorov V.A., Milman O.O., Karyshev A.K. et al. Teplovoye ispytaniye gidroparovoy turbiny v otopitelnoy kotelnoy. [Thermal test of a hydro-steam turbine in a heating boiler room]. Teploenergetika. 2009. No. 4. Pp. 61-63.
7. Basok B.I., Rezakova T.A., Chalayev D.M. Perspektivnyye kogeneratsionnyye teplonasosnyye skhemy geotermalnoy energetiki. [Prospective cogeneration heat pump schemes for geothermal energy]. Prom. teplotekhnika. 2006. T. 28. No. 2. Pp. 35–40.
URL: 06-Basok_Rezaova_ tepl_skhemy_GeoTES.pdf
8. Ruzin L.M. Razrabotka neftyanykh mestorozhdeniy s primeneniyem teplovogo vozdeystviya na plast: metodicheskiye ukazaniya. [Development of oil fields using thermal impact on the reservoir: guidelines]. Ukhta. UGTU. 2009. 39 p. [in Russian].
9. Alkhapova D.A., Alkhapov B.A. Ispolzovaniye prednepotentpialnykh geotermalnykh repurpov dlya vyrabotki elektroenergii. [Use of mid-potential geothermal resources for power generation]. II Mezhdunarodnaya konferentpiya «Vozobnovlyayemaya energetika: Problemy i perppektivy». Makhachkala. 2010. Pp. 230–237.
URL: http://www.ipgdncran.ru/files/file/BOOKS/2010_2_Conf.pdf. (Applying date: 04.06.2021). [in Russian].
10. Dotson C.R. and Standing. M.B. Pressure. Volume. Temperature and Solubility Relations for Natural Gas-Water Mixtures.Drill. & Prod. Prac. API (1944) 173. URL: https://onepetro.org/APIDPP/proceedings-abstract/API44/All-API44/API-44-173/52141. (Applying date: 03.06.2021). [in English].
11. Gidrogenerator, vodyanaya turbina pelton turbina 1 MVt. [Hydro generator, water turbine Pelton turbine 1 MW]. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://russian.alibaba.com/product-detail/hydro-generator-water-pelton-turbine-turbina-1-mw- 60823032176.html?spm=a2700.8699010.normalList.5.2da32634ld1KWm&s=p. (Applying date: 04.06.2021). [in Russian].
12. TCG 2016 C. Gazoporshnevaya kogeneratsionnaya ustanovka. Moshchnost: 400 – 800 kVt el. [Gas piston cogeneration unit. Power: 400 - 800 kW el]. [Electronic resource].URL: https://www.roltrent.ru/upload/iblock/1fc/tcg2016.pdf (Applying date: 04.06.2021) [in Russian].