DIRECTIONS AND PROSPECTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF SOLAR THERMAL ENERGY
The paper presents the results of analytical research on the state and prospects of development of solar thermal energy in the world and in Ukraine. Due to the ecological advantages of solar thermal technologies, their wide application is one of the promising areas of decarbonization of world energy. The development of solar thermal energy in the world energy sector is given serious attention and support. A detailed review of general global trends with documentation of solar thermal capacity, determining the contribution of solar thermal systems to energy supply and reducing carbon dioxide emissions through their use, shows the ever-growing demand for such systems. In countries with a high level of implementation of solar thermal equipment, a full range of regulatory and legal support for this process has been created, and effective state programs operate on the basis of regulatory and methodological support and a package of economic support.
Due to the significant energy potential of solar radiation, the widespread introduction of thermal energy equipment in Ukraine is effective almost throughout the territory. Operation of solar thermal equipment in various sectors of the economy of Ukraine has a wide range of uses, its installation does not require special permits, which greatly simplifies and reduces the time of implementation. Thermal processes that use solar energy are researched and processed for almost all areas of thermal technologies, the market of solar energy equipment has a wide range of necessary devices and equipment, but in Ukraine there is almost no monitoring and measures to stimulate their implementation.
To ensure the large-scale introduction of solar thermal technologies in Ukraine, it is necessary to create a set of regulatory and legal support for this process and develop measures for economic support for both energy equipment manufacturers and heat consumers. Relevant government agencies need to increase the level of monitoring of data on the effectiveness of their installation and operation in Ukraine. An important area of work is the creation of an extensive infrastructure of thermal solar energy with units at the level of local communities. Bibl. 7, fig. 1.
2. Enerhetychna stratehiia Ukrainy na period do 2035 roku «Bezpeka, enerhoefektyvnist, konkurentospromozhnist». [Energy strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2035 "Security, energy efficiency, competitiveness"]. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://mepr.gov.ua/files/images/news. [in Ukrainian].
3. Pershyi v Ukraini proekt po doosnashchenniu bahatokvartyrnoho budynka soniachnymy kolektoramy. [The first project in Ukraine to equip an apartment building with solar panels]. [Electronic resource].
URL: https://teplosfera.com/project/pershyj-v-ukrayini-proekt-po-doosnashhennyu-bagatokvartyrnogo-budyka/. [in Ukrainian].
4. Pro zatverdzhennia Tekhnichnoho rehlamentu enerhetychnoho markuvannia vodonahrivachiv, bakiv-akumuliatoriv ta komplektiv z vodonahrivacha i soniachnoho obladnannia. [On approval of the Technical regulations for energy labeling of water heaters, accumulator tanks and kits for water heaters and solar equipment]. [Electronic resource].
URL: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0647-19#Text. [in Ukrainian].
5. Publichnyi zvit Derzhenerhoefektyvnosti: pidsumky 2020 roku. [Public report of the State Agency for Energy Efficiency: results of 2020]. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://saee.gov.ua/sites/default/files/ZVIT_SAEE_2020_0[in Ukrainian].
6. U 2021 rotsi «tepli kredyty» nadavatymut perevazhno pryvatnym budynkam. [In 2021, "warm loans" will be provided mainly to private homes]. [Electronic resource]. URL: https://glavcom.ua/economics/finances/u-2021-roci-tepli-krediti-nadavatimut-perevazhno-privatnim-budinkam-733341.html. [in Ukrainian].
7. Weiss W., Spörk-Dür M. Solar Heat Worldwide. Institute for Sustainable Technologies Gleisdorf. Austria. 2020. 86 р.