STABILITY OF THE WIND TURBINE ROTOR REGULATION SYSTEM TAKING INTO ACCOUNT IMPROVED MATHEMATICAL MODELS OF THE CENTRAL REGULATOR
The accuracy and reliability of the systems for regulating the speed and power of the rotors of low-power wind turbines with centrifugal regulators depends on the dynamic processes that occur during the operation of these systems. Mathematical models of this type of regulators proposed in a number of works made it possible to obtain criteria for the stability of the regulation system.
At the same time, it should be noted that the main stabilizing factor is the aerodynamic damping force, which depends on the geometric and aerodynamic parameters of the blade and its turning angle during adjustment. These parameters do not always allow you to get the desired type of transition process. In this work, expressions for the coefficients of the Vyshnegradsky diagram for vane and anti-vane types of regulation are obtained, taking into account the parameters of the rotor and centrifugal regulator, which allow to determine the type of transition process. A linear relationship between the coefficients of the Vyshnegradsky diagram is established, which allows determining the required value of the damping coefficient, in case the system parameters do not provide the necessary transition process. The design of the hydraulic damping device, which is designed to be adjusted by rotating the blade, is also considered, and an expressions for calculating the parameters of this damping device is obtained. Bibl. 11.
2. Clemens Jauch. Aflywheel in a wind turbine rotor for inertia control. Wind Energy. 2015. No. 18. Pp. 1645–1656. [in Germany].
3. Korendiy V. M. Analysis of the influence of inertial loads on the process of centrifugal regulation of wind turbine power [Analiz vplyvu inertsiynykh navantazhenʹ na protses vidtsentrovoho rehulyuvannya potuzhnosti vitroustanovky]. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". 2012. No. 746. Pp. 132–139. [in Ukrainian].
4. Kokhanevich V. P. Dynamic Stability of the Wind Engine Rotor Control System with a Water-Center Regulator [Dynamichna stiykistʹ systemy rehulyuvannya rotora vitrodvyhuna z vidtsentrovym rehulyatorom]. Vid-novlyuvana enerhetyka. 2008. No. 3 (14) Pp. 47–54. [in Ukrainian].
5. Kokhanevich V. P. Stability conditions of the wind turbine rotor control system with a centrifugal regulator with anti-fluke control [Umovy stiykosti sys-temy rehulyuvannya rotora vitroustanovky z vidtsen-trovym rehulyatorom pry antyflyuhernomu re-hulyuvanni]. Energy: economics, technologies, ecology. 2011. No. 2. Pp. 28–36. [in Ukrainian].
6. Golovko V.M., Kokhanevich V.P., Shikhailov M.O., Marchenko N.V. Advanced mathematical model of the centrifugal regulator of the wind rotor with vane con-trol [Udoskonalena matematychna modelʹ vidtsen-trovoho rehulyatora rotora vitroustanovky pry flyuhernomu rehulyuvanni]. Vidnovlyuvana enerhetyka. 2021. No. 2 (65). Pp. 53–60. [in Ukrainian].
7. Golovko V. M., Kokhanevich V. P., Shikhailov M. O. Ad-vanced mathematical model of the centrifugal regula-tor of the wind rotor with anti-fluge control [Udoskonalena matematychna modelʹ vidtsentrovoho rehulyatora rotora vitroustanovky pry antiflyuhernomu rehulyuvanni]. Vidnovlyuvana enerhetyka. 2022. No. 1 (68). Pp. 73–48. [in Ukrainian].
8. Golovko V. M., Kokhanevich V. P., Shikhailov M. O. Sta-bility of the wind turbine rotor regulation system taking into account improved mathematical models of the central regulator [Stiykistʹ systemy rehulyuvannya ro-tora vitroustanovky z urakhuvannyam udoskonalenykh matematychnykh modeley vidtsentrovoho rehulya-tora]. Vidnovlyuvana enerhetyka. 2022. No. 3 (70). Pp. 36–43. [in Ukrainian].
9. Kokhanyevych V. P., Shykhaylov M. O., Shkap S. S., Perekhozhuk I. P. Rotor speed regulator [Rehulyator chastoty obertannya rotora]. Patent of Ukraine for a utility model No. 54700 dated November 25, 2010. Bul. No. 22 of 2010. [in Ukrainian].
10. Besekersky V. A., Popov E. P. Theory of automatic control systems [Teoriya sistem avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya]. M.: Nauka. 1975. 768 p. [in Russian].
11. Abramov E. I. Kolesnichenko K. A., Maslov V. T. Elements of the hydraulic drive [Elementy gidroprivoda]. K.: Tekhnika. 1977. 320 p. [in Ukrainian].
Abstract views: 16 PDF Downloads: 14