HEAT EXCHANGE DURING THE MOVEMENT OF THE GEOTHERMAL HEAT CARRIER IN THE WELL
The process of heat transfer during the movement of a geothermal coolant in a well can be described by a system of two equations of a parabolic type. One of the equations describes the process of heat transfer in the rock mass surrounding the well, and the second equation describes the heat transfer of the fluid during its movement in the well. The initial and boundary conditions take into account the geothermal gradient in the well and the pattern of heat exchange between the rock mass and the geothermal fluid.
The solution to the problem of heat transfer in a geothermal well during the movement of a coolant in the well was obtained by a finite difference tool using the Runge-Kutta-Merson method, which is one of the modifications of the Runge-Kurt method of the fourth order of accuracy and differs from it in the ability to estimate the error. depending on this, make a decision to change the integration step and thus significantly reduce the time for solving the differential equation.
Calculations of the temperature field of the mountain range on five horizons are given in graphical form.
Calculations of the temperature of the geothermal carrier are given by solving the corresponding problem obtained by the method.
2. J. Christiansen, "Numerical solution of ordinary simultaneous differential equations of the 1st order using a method for automatic step change"Numer. Math. 1970. 14. Р. 317–324.
3. J. C. Butcher, "The numerical analysis of ordinary differential equations. Runge–Kutta and general linear methods". Wiley. 1987.
4. R. H. Merson, "An operational method for the study of integration processes". Proc. Symp. Data Processing. Weapons Res. Establ. Salisbury. Salisbury. 1957. Р. 110–125.
5. E. Hairer, S.P. Nørsett, G. Wanner, "Solving ordinary differential equations". I. Nonstiff problems. Springer. 1987.
6. Kutta-Merson method. Encyclopedia of Mathematics. URL:http://www.encyclopediaofmath.org/index.php?title=Kutta −Merson_method&oldid=33669
7. H. J. Ramey. Wellbore Heat Transmission. Journal of Petroleum Technology. 1962. 14. Р. 427−435.
8. A. Yu. Namiot. Heat transfer when lifting oil into a well. Tr. VNII. Vol. 8. "Development of oil fields and reservoir hydrodynamics". M.: Gostoptekhizdat. 1956. Р. 48−53.
9. A. Yu. Namiot. Regarding the temperature change along the shaft of an oil or gas well. Tr. VNII, issue 8. "Development of oil fields and reservoir hydrodynamics". M.: Gostoptekhizdat. 1956. Р. 53−58.
10. A. Yu. Namiot. To the question of temperature changes along the shaft of an oil and gas well. M.: Gostoptekhizdat. 1956. 184 р.
11. Yu. D. Dyadkin, S. G. Gendler, N. N. Smirnova. Geothermal thermal physics. St. Petersburg: Nauka. 1993. 254 р.
Abstract views: 24 PDF Downloads: 17