ECONOMIC ASPECTS OF REALIZATION OF AUTONOMOUS CHARGER STATIONS OF ELECTRIC POWER BASED ON PHOTOELECTRIC BATTERIES
The economic issues of the implementation of autonomous charging stations of electric vehicles from photovoltaic batteries, taking into account the change in the balance of electric energy consumption between industrial and domestic consumers, as well as the cost indicators of equipment and equipment for such stations, are considered in the paper. On the basis of the analysis of the seasonal nature of the change in the production of photoelectric batteries, it has been established that the payback period of the autonomous charging station can be around 50 years, which requires the search for further more profitable solutions for the expansion of these technologies.
2. The official website of GWL POWER Ltd (CzechRepublic, Prague). URL: https://www.ev-power.eu/Solar-Panels/ (:Appointment Date: 10.10.2017).
3. The official website of A-E-S Europe GmbH (Germany, Hannover).URL:http://www.europe-olar.de/catalog/index.php?
main_page=index&cPath=37 (Appointment Date: 10.10.2017).
4. The official website of Off-Grid Europe (Germany, Heilingeberg). URL: http://www.off-grid-europe.com/contacts/
(Appointment Date: 10.10.2017). КОМПЛЕКСНІ ЕНЕРГЕТИЧНІ СИСТЕМИ НА ОСНОВІ ВДЕ ISSN 1819-8058
Відновлювана енергетика. 2018. № 1 25
5. Internet-shop of solar photovoltaic systems (Poland, Cieszyn). URL: http://pvshop.eu/panels (Appointment Date: 10.10.2017).
6. Internet-shop of products in the field of alternative energy (Australia, Newcastle). URL: https://www.solaronline.com.au/750w-24v-exmork-windturbine.html (Appointment Date: 10.10.2017).
7. Officialwebsiteof EDC (UnitedKingdom, Lowestoft). URL: http://www.solar-wind.co.uk (Appointment Date: 10.10.2017).
Abstract views: 123 PDF Downloads: 136
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.