Analysis and features work modes specifics charger lead-acid and nickel-iron batteries
This work is devoted to the analysis of lead-acid and nickel-iron electrochemical batteries used in electric transport vehicles of different functions. It is noted that these classical methods of charging the traction power supply based on use at a charge of electricity from the central grid. Given the specifics of electric vehicles, on the one hand, and the need to increase the share of renewable energy in generating electricity from another question in the search and development of new technical solutions
for stand-alone charging stations based on photovoltaic, wind power plants or complex. Battery systems with the stochastic output power not affect the central grid and will increase the output of clean energy to charge electric transport vehicles.
2003. – 740 p.
2. Dasoyan M.A., Ahuf I.A. Modern theory accumulator. L., "Energy", 1975. – 312 p.
3. Budko V.I. Charging-training device for the lead-acid battery / V.I. Budko, I.S. Kochkov, A.I. Kochkov // Renewable
Energy. – 2008. – № 2. – P. 9 – 14.
4. The method of charging chemical sources conductors in fotoэlektrycheskoy proof installation / V.A. Dzenzerskyy,
S.V. Plaksyn, N.E. Zhytnik, L.M. Pohorelaya // Electronics and electricity. – 2009. – № 2. – P. 73 – 77.
5. Bekirov E.A. Some conditions for the optimal selection of the energy of photobatars and electrochemical accumulators in a load / E.A. Bekirov, V.F. Reztsov, T.V. Surzhik, V.I. Shevchuk // Energetics. – 2007. – №1. – P. 20 – 23.
6. BU-1002: Electric Powertrain, then and now. Internet resource. Access mode: http://batteryuniversity.com/
7. Handbook of the chemist. Volume 3. Chemical equilibrium and kinetics, properties of solutions, electrode processes, Ed. B.P. Nikolsky – M.-L .: Chemistry, 1965 – 1005 p.
8. Accumulators alkaline nickel-iron traction general specifications GOST 26500-85 Official edition. Publishing
house of standards. Moscow 1985, 28 p.
9. Kauss J.J. Choice of charge modes for alkaline nickel-iron diesel batteries: dis. Cand. Tech. Sciences: 05.05.01 /
Janis Janovich Kauss; Leningrad Order of Lenin Institute of Railway Transport Engineers named after academician N.V. Obraztsov. – L., 1984. – 138 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.