ESTIMATION OF RANDOM PROPERTIES OF ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTIONLEVELS
Renewable energy sources implementation requires consideration of the power system's ability to increase the random component of the energy balance, because electricity consumption is largely an accidental process. The stochastic characteristics study are based on the actual data use of the various power systems operation, their statistical processing, and the parameters evaluation that may affect the level of variable production influence and electricity consumption.
2. Kuznietsov M., Lysenko O. Estimation of the generating capacity of wind power plants // Scientific Bulletin of the Tauride State Agrotechnological University. – Melitopol: TSATU, 2017. – Is.7, V.1 – P.3-10. (Ukr.)
3. Kuznietsov M., Lysenko O. Wind regime characteristics estimation of South of Ukraine for the wind energy needs // Scien-tific Bulletin of NUBiP of Ukraine. Series: Engineering and Pow-er of Agroindustrial Complex. – 2017. – № 261. – C.195-202. (Ukr.)
4. Kuznietsov M., Lysenko O. Probabilistic aspects of the renewable energy sources using on empty and non agricultural territories // Proceedings of the III International Scientific and Practical Conference "Topical researches of the World Science" (June 28, 2017, Dubai, UAE) – С. 45-51. (Rus.)
5. The unified public web portal for open data [Electronic re-source] / Access mode: http://data.gov.ua.
6. Wentzel E. Theory of Probability. – 9 ad. M .: Academia, 2003. – 576 р. (Rus.)
7. Bendat J., Piersol A. Random data analysis and measure-ment procedures. – M.: Mir, 1989. – 540 p. (Rus.)
8. Miller B., Pankov A. Theory of random processes in ex-amples and problems. – Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2002. – 320p. (Rus.)
9. Kuznietsov M. Assessing the impact of wind farm on grid reserve capacity size // Alternative energy and ecology. – 2014. – № 15. – Р. 50–54. (Rus.)
10. Kuznietsov M. Features of modeling power of wind power plants located on a limited area // Vidnovluvana energetіka. – 2014, vol.4. – P.57-61. (Ukr.)
Abstract views: 55 PDF Downloads: 39
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.