RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCES IN ELECTRIC-POWER INDUSTRY OF NAKHCHIVAN AUTONOMOUS REPUBLIC
The article considers the issue of ensuring energy security of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic, which has no connection with the main territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan and living in enclave conditions. The Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic has no natural hydrocarbon resources and it is impossible to provide with energy resources the region from the country's mainland. For this purpose, has been conducted a technical and economic analysis of the use of renewable energy sources to ensure energy security of the region. Several tasks have been fulfilled to achieve this goal: The long-term observation materials of seven hydro-meteorological stations located in the territory of the Autonomous Republic were collected and analyzed; the observation materials of the Hydrometeorology State Committee of the USSR for 1960-1980 were analyzed; The research materials of the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences Geography Institute for 1936-1950 were collected and analyzed; The results of Nakhchivan Solar Power Station's work for 2016-2017 were analyzed.
For the research was used the theoretical and computational method. The calculations and analyzes show that the renewable energy resources of the Autonomous Republic are quite high except for geothermal energy sources and a part of it (10-15%) can fully ensure the energy security of this region. For this purpose, in recent years in the region several small power plants and a solar power plant with a capacity of 22,000 kilowatt in 2015 were severely built. The calculations show that the improvement of the electricity tariff policy and the use of stimulating tariffs can be made technically economically effective for power stations producing renewable energy sources in the Autonomous Republic.
2. Novruzova S.Y. (2012) The possibility of small-scale energy in ensuring energy security of Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic // Collection of scientific works of Azerbaijan Higher Military School named after Heydar Aliyev. Baku, 1, 56-60 [in Azerb.].
3. Novruzova S.Y., Rzayev М.А. (2013) Innovative technologies and tariff policy // Materials of scientific conference on " Technical and economic problems of high technologies in Azerbaijan ". Baku, АТU. 161-163. [in Azerb.].
4. Popel О.S. (2007) Research and development of energy supply systems using renewable energy sources. Diss.Doct.of Technical Sciences. Мoskow, 314 p.
5. Rzayev M.A., Novruzova S.Y. (2014) Alternative energy resources of Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic // Materials Science and Technology Conference "Physicotechnical problems of power engineering and ways of their solution – 2014”., Kharkov, Ukraine, 39.
6. Sidorenko G.İ. (2006) Basics and methods for determining the integrated potential of renewable energy resources in the region and its use. Diss. Doct.of Technical Sciences. San Pablo., 320 p.
Abstract views: 159 PDF Downloads: 92